LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

Wish Me Luck

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th October 2018, 10:00 PM   #1
Established Member

Wish Me Luck

Can you all please send me some luck.

I have surgery this week to check for uterine cancer. My infertility/PCOS caused a build up of uneven lining despite getting regular periods and being on the pill for most of my life sine age 16.

PCOS can cause cancer, please never let anyone tell you it is a small issue. I am just lucky I have private health cover, or else I would never have had the option of finding out in time.

Fingers crossed it is all okay. IF it is ok, they are flushing my tubes and clearing everything out so that when I do try to conceive at the end of next year, things stand a high chance of working out...

Wish me luck please, just want good luck my way.
Leigh 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2018, 4:29 AM   #2
Established Member

Good luck!
Andy_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2018, 7:02 AM   #3
Established Member

Good Luck Leigh, heal fast....
Art_Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2018, 7:30 AM   #4
Established Member

You're in my prayers Leigh.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2018, 5:24 PM   #5
Established Member

Good luck Leigh!
mrs rubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2018, 6:08 PM   #6
Established Member

Best of luck Leigh. We're all behind you here.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2018, 8:39 PM   #7
Established Member

Well, if you have a bunch of buildup that could prevent implantation even if the egg does get fertilized. Sounds like you're having a necessary procedure that will likely improve your chances of getting pregnant. Don't give up hope...miracles do happen! I hope everything goes well for you. Keep us posted...
Old 29th October 2018, 11:21 PM   #8
Established Member

Good luck Leigh!!! I have a strong gut feeling that this surgery will not only show NO signs of uterine cancer, but will also restore your fertility... You may get pregnant sooner than planned... Just a feeling but I have strong 6th sense
No_Go is offline   Reply With Quote