Which celebrity or athlete has a physique you'd like to emulate?

I find visualization to be a VERY powerful too.

So with that in mind, I tried to find a guy with a physique that is obtainable for me (with a LOT of work).

Chris Pratt (36 years old) is close to my age and was NOT blessed with great genetics like some bodybuilders are. Just google "Chris Pratt before and after" to see how he changed his body for Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World. Yes, I'm sure he had a ton of support, but he still did it. He was downright doughy for most of his Parks and Rec run but the last year or two yo could tell he was getting in shape.

Anyone else have one?

Anybody who's taller than me! I wish I could look like them! :lmao:

Ok. besides the obviously unattainable features (taller height or prettier face…),

actually I have never looked at someone's body shape and wished to look like them.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm rather content with my own physique.

My motivation is I want to get healthier, compared to what I am now, not compared to what someone else is like. Someone else's body doesn't inspire me.

TaraMaiden2

Audrey Hepburn.

In looks, physique, stature and style.

What a lady.

• Author

Well I was really talking about physiques that could be emulated with solid nutrition and lifestyle choices, plus enough time in the gym.

I personally find it helpful to have a visual of what I could transform into. Something difficult but realistic with enough work.

TaraMaiden2
Well I was really talking about physiques that could be emulated with solid nutrition and lifestyle choices, plus enough time in the gym.

I personally find it helpful to have a visual of what I could transform into. Something difficult but realistic with enough work.

Oh, ok. Sorry, I take your point... well, I'd really rather look like this -

Than like this.

(And it's hard to believe that's NOT photoshopped, but I watched the competition on satellite tv. and it's not. :sick: )

• Like 1

Than like this.

(And it's hard to believe that's NOT photoshopped, but I watched the competition on satellite tv. and it's not. :sick: )

EWWWWWW gross ugh vomit :sick:

ps. I LOVE Audrey Hepburn.

losangelena

Ehn, I understand what you're going for, OP, but I've always thought celebrity body emulation was a bit unrealistic. I mean, you're talking about people who literally get paid to work out and have extremely strict diets. They also have armies worth of help, be they personal trainers, dietitians, plastic surgeons, stylists, and hair and makeup people. Also, Photoshop.

Having said all that, I agree that visualization can be a powerful motivator, and that if you're gonna pick a celebrity for this, Chris Pratt is as good as anyone.

Brad Pitt - Fight Club

Taylor Lautner - The Twilight Series

At my age, I'm not looking to be Mr. Universe. I just want to be in shape. Just want a flat stomach.

Both of those guys are about my height. I'm 5' 10". Brad is 5' 11" and Taylor is 5' 9". Brad is older than me. Taylor is much younger.

But, yeah, that's the goal.

And I'm very close ....

• Like 1
I find visualization to be a VERY powerful too.

So with that in mind, I tried to find a guy with a physique that is obtainable for me (with a LOT of work).

Chris Pratt (36 years old) is close to my age and was NOT blessed with great genetics like some bodybuilders are. Just google "Chris Pratt before and after" to see how he changed his body for Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World. Yes, I'm sure he had a ton of support, but he still did it. He was downright doughy for most of his Parks and Rec run but the last year or two yo could tell he was getting in shape.

Anyone else have one?

Trent Richardson

Mariusz Pudzianowski

Magnus Samuelsson

Hafthor Bjoornsen

• Like 1

Derek Poundstone

Frank Mcgrath

Than like this.

That has to be one of the most blatant photoshops I've seen in a while. Not even Iris Kyle at her biggest had delts and arms of that chick. You can even see the windows of the buildings on the left in the background, they've been skewed to hell when the original was liquified.