Feeling sick all the time

Countryredneckbae

I keep feeling sick all the time. I have just wanted to lay in bed and stay there. I have had no energy to do anything. Does anyone else feel this way???

whichwayisup

Winter blues?

Double/triple up on all your vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin D!

Have you tried doing some yoga? Or just stretches and deep breathing? Even 5 minutes can make a difference and lift your energy.

I hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1
  • Author
Countryredneckbae

Ive never tried yoga, but ill try it. Thanks. I hope i feel better soon cause ive also lost weight which im not happy about

Check your hemoglobin and CBC.

It could also be a sign of depression if you're physically healthy - you should see a psychiatrist for medication or go to therapy to feel better...

Ive never tried yoga, but ill try it. Thanks. I hope i feel better soon cause ive also lost weight which im not happy about
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm right there with you. I could have written this post myself. Since my husbands depression started late november I've lost 19 pounds. I feel sick to my stomach 24/7. I even wake up at night thinking I have to throw up.

Definitely can be anxiety. I dont know your story but if you need to chat with someone who gets it, I get it.

Your doctor should do some blood tests to rule out any physical causes. A third of all illnesses are undiagnosable, so even if your test results are ok, you may still have a physical illness.

If your doctor can't help you, go to a naturopath/herbalist. Chinese herbal medicine is effective in treating and healing many ailments which conventional medicine cannot.

• Like 2

If you haven't seen a doctor, you should. They should do the basic tests to see if there is any physical reason for your problems.

A relative of mine suffered with similar symptoms for quite a long time. Eventually, after many trips to the doctor (and quite independently of the doctor), it was discovered the relative had a higher-than-normal resting heart rate - 92bpm rather than the average of 72bpm. It is no wonder the relative was feeling queasy. My relative also felt jittery. The doctor prescribed beta-blockers which seem to have helped.

Why the doctor never picked up the raised heart rate in the first place, I don't know. I presume they just assumed it was anxiety-based when checked in the doctor's office.

I hope you find the cause for feeling sick. Let us know how you get on.

• Like 1