Is it normal to feel tired next day after hard day?

Most times after a hard, stressful day, I will wake up tired the next day (and feel tired the whole day). Is this normal? In addition, when I go to bed after a stressful day, it is at the same time as I normally go to bed, and I sleep the same amount of hours, so I am puzzled as to why I literally wake up tired. I would estimate this happens about twice a week. It's almost like a hangover from the stress, except I haven't been drinking. Any comments. Thanks in advance.

Most times after a hard, stressful day, I will wake up tired the next day (and feel tired the whole day). Is this normal? In addition, when I go to bed after a stressful day, it is at the same time as I normally go to bed, and I sleep the same amount of hours, so I am puzzled as to why I literally wake up tired. I would estimate this happens about twice a week. It's almost like a hangover from the stress, except I haven't been drinking. Any comments. Thanks in advance.

Stress will kick your ass, for sure. I'd say that yes, this is a "normal" response to a high stress day. That said, I'd do everything I could if I were you to try and minimize and manage the stress in such a way that allows you to recover from it better.

Not that this is a cure all, but what does your diet and training look like? I've found there to be a massive difference in my ability to cope with stress between times when I'm eating well and training hard versus times that I'm more sedentary and/or eating poorly.