Weight gain revenge?

Steelrain322

I'm a pretty skinny guy at 6'1 160 lbs. Ex gf dumped me a year ago, after being together for 18 months. You think good revenge would be getting into the best physical shape of my life, and putting on a good amount of weight hopefully mostly muscle mass would make my ex **** bricks if she saw me? I think if I filled out a t-shirt and was noticeable bigger she'd probably have a heart attack.

Did she dump you because of your weight?

You should just get into shape for yourself and your future health. A side effect will be that you will attract more women. Not a bad thing.

The amount of time/effort it will take you to achieve the physique you speak of and the amount of time that you will want "revenge" do not coincide.

Use this as a spark to a long term passion.

I can think of 100's of reasons why to lift weights... revenge is not one of them. Not to mention, the dedication needed to really look like a bodybuilder, is one far greater than can be spurred on by revenge. That will fade, wanting to be a bodybuilder a 24-7, 365 day a year, endless years commitment. If you want to bulk up, get your head straight and committed.

silvermane187

Revenge is a pity reason to get in shape. It's a good way to get started though. Whatever reason you need to tell yourself to start working out is a good reason. Just know that it's going to be hard and eventually you'll have to be willing to do it for yourself and no other reason.

I gained 15 pounds in the first 6-8 months I started working out. It took me 4 months to gain another 5 to reach my goal. Then I got food poisoning, gym membership ran out, got a lung infection, and now I'm 10 pounds under my goal weight. It's going to be a rollercoaster unless you're super dedicated and don't run into any health problems. Revenge on a bitch ex will only burn the fire for so long.

Edited by silvermane187