Lower Left Abdomen hurts from Twisiting/Exercise

I did some PUlling of the string of the leaf blower..and now my lower left abdomen is hurting. You know, how you have to pull it fast..

well this has happened before from the same thing and from similar activities.

But i dont know if it's My organs were damaged or if it's muslce pull.

I mean, i dont feel like i'm drying but i have a steady pain that doesn't seem to end. I had it since yesterday night.

Luckily there aren't any major organs in your lower left abdominal area besides your large and part of your small intestines. I'm guessing it's a pulled muscle but it could be a hernia. Watch it and if the pain gets worse or any kind of swelling or bruising occurs go see your doctor!

• Author

Thanks.

:)

Well i've had this pain before. in fact i've had it a few times before. and it lasts a few days.

Maybe i have weak muslces or something.

One time when i had this is because something fell on my abdomen and it was heavy.

Another time was from a leaf blower puling the string.

This time is from doing some twisting exercise.

i'm getting better though. i think

Thanks alot for the info:cool:

Now i'm going out to meet/try to appraoch girls!!!

Duckduckgoose

Yeah if it doesn't go away or gets worse go to a doctor. It could be a hernia or a diverticulum. Neither are very pleasant when left untreated/unmanaged.

If you were a woman I would probably just say maybe you are ovulating or fixin' to start your period... I know I get pain in that area like I pulled a muscles during those two times.

If it seems to be from this twisting motion, maybe try stretching a little before trying to start the leaf blower. It may help prevent soreness afterwards and decrease the chances of pulling a muscle!

• Author

It seems to be gettng better. I'm not feeling pain for a few hours now

but then i started feeling pain again

Edited by quietGuy13
devilmaycare

Definitely go see a dr. BUT, if that does not help, see if you can manage a visit to a massage therapist who specializes in sports therapy. Mine is fantastic and has totally changed my life and the way I work out.