Hard Gainer- 6'3''---9.9 Stone to 12.1 stone in 4 months

I have always been a hard gainer, and in the days when I worked on my body a lot, I was pretty well stacked. I'm 6'3'' and was in really good shape.

Over the last 5 years with my ex fiance, I really let myself go.

I was 9.9 stone and had zero tone left on my body in march this year. (no wonder she left :laugh:) In fact, my pic was me when I was about 10.2 stone, when I look at the difference between now and back then, i look gaunt...

Then she left me, and well, I actually put on weight besides a whole heap of other great self improvment things!

I have been hitting the gym 2 times a day, 3, 4 or 5 days a week for about 3 months now, lots of fruit, bagles, protien shakes, water, pasta, fish and chicken.

I feel better than I have ever before in my life. Especially since cutting down on the ammount of crap I used to eat.

I'm still lean, but my tone is coming back again and my chest, arms and back have considerably gotten a lot bigger (muscle memory?).

I feel really really good!!:love:

If she ever sees me again, she will chew her own arm off.;)

Any other hard gainers made some significant changes to their size and weight?

ALSO- Using your own body weight to work out.....

Anyone got any killer own body weight workout tips? I cant get to the gym all the time, and except for pushups, handstand pushups (learning these and only against the wall so far) and pull ups I cant think of any more.

I really want bigger arms, chest and broader shoulders.