Post breakup gym - lost 13 pounds

Hey,

I started going to the gym a month ago (broke up with gf bout 6 weeks ago) just to give myself an hour or two of non-crappiness a day. I guess I also kind of wanted to impress the X but that was silly.

Well it's since turned into a thing I'm doing for myself. Didn't eat much after the breakup so I lost muscle mass...but since I've started eating regularly again but sticking with clean meals and water to drink. After everything I've been through, skipping out on fattening foods is EASY!

I weighed in today at 192.6 instead of the 205-210 I've been at for the last year.

I've always a naturally muscular build but 205 was definitely too much. I'm working on getting back to 180 where I'm roughly estimating I'll need to be to have a chance at a six pack. At this rate, I'll be there in no time.

Sorry to blow my own horn but damn it feels great to see some light after this sh*t month I've been through.

Hey,

I started going to the gym a month ago (broke up with gf bout 6 weeks ago) just to give myself an hour or two of non-crappiness a day. I guess I also kind of wanted to impress the X but that was silly.

Well it's since turned into a thing I'm doing for myself. Didn't eat much after the breakup so I lost muscle mass...but since I've started eating regularly again but sticking with clean meals and water to drink. After everything I've been through, skipping out on fattening foods is EASY!

I weighed in today at 192.6 instead of the 205-210 I've been at for the last year.

I've always a naturally muscular build but 205 was definitely too much. I'm working on getting back to 180 where I'm roughly estimating I'll need to be to have a chance at a six pack. At this rate, I'll be there in no time.

Sorry to blow my own horn but damn it feels great to see some light after this sh*t month I've been through.

Don't apologize! That's great news. In fact I'm jealous. Its nice to hear something positive! Congratulations!