gf is a narcissistic abusive drunk

noob_saibot

she has a serious drinking problem that when she starts she does not know how to stop. when she becomes buzzed she becomes the enemy. she bash you n turn everyone one you. if you disagree she gets offended. she hits. she screams. she argues about everything. she was suppost to be home to watch our daughters. but instead she dropped her daughter off at her moms n went drinking. so i stayed at my moms with my daughter. she texted me all f*ed up asking me to pik her up. when i said no. she blew up my phone telling me that im no good n that i changed n that i should go find a new woman because shes done n blah bla n that its ok because she has a buddy coming to get her(trying to make it seem like shes going to cheat) n then i txtd her friend to not let her drive. n then her friend starts calling me a bitch because i wont pik her up . even though im at my moms with my daughter.

should i dump her. weve been together for 3 years but fk shes becoming very controlling n abusive n she always puts the blame on me n never listens to wat i havta say

i dono what to do. but i feel like the love is dying. the mental abuse is to much n she has every sign of a narcissit.

WonderWoman911

First and foremost, I do know that you don't need your daughter to be around this type of environment and behavior. Her alcoholic problems causes her to be violent and creates anger within herself. That's not something you want your daughter to continue to witness. She needs to get help because things will only get worst. Maybe suggest getting help for her to better herself and the relationship. But if she doesn't want to do it, then I would leave. From the things you mentioned, this relationship is toxic.

should i dump her.

You're asking? If you can't get out for yourself, get out for your daughter. I can't imagine a child witnessing such destructive behavior from a parent. The longer you stay, the more it will affect your child.

i dono what to do. but i feel like the love is dying. the mental abuse is to much n she has every sign of a narcissit.

There is no love. If she's a narcissist, chances are she was like this a long time ago. It didn't just happen overnight.