Tired of the abuse

Rotn'roses

What do you do if the father of your child confesses to murder and his pre-teen kid tells you that his dad murdered someone else as well and you are already scared of him to begin with?

Happy Lemming

Are there open murder cases in his home town?? Do you know whom he was supposed to have murdered?? If so, this may be evidence that the police may need to be made aware of...

While you’re still there with him, act like nothing is wrong. Then, the first chance you get, take your child and get out of there. Do not confide in his son. If you have access to money, take it. If you don’t have a car, call the police, a cab - someone to take you to a women’s shelter or the police station. Tell them that your life and your child’s life are in danger. Tell them what you’ve been told about the murders.

Or, if you have no other family to consider and have reason to believe the authorities won’t protect you, then take your child and disappear into the vast world. That’s risky though if you don’t have money. You’ll have to change your identity and your child’s. You’ll be a fugitive otherwise. If you have access to money and can get fake passports, you can leave the country. All those things are very extreme and last resorts though.

Once you get away from this man, do not ever go back. No matter what. Never.

What do you do if the father of your child confesses to murder and his pre-teen kid tells you that his dad murdered someone else as well and you are already scared of him to begin with?

Well, I would wait until I could safely take my child and go directly to the police. Call 911 if you do not have a car or money to get a cab. I would file a police report, hoping that he would be arrested. And then, I would consult a good attorney, move far, far away and hope to hell that he is convicted and/or he never finds me again.