Boyfriend has terrible manners?

Lovehel

His bad manners shock me.

I have talked to him about this many times, he doesn't get it.

When I stay over and we wake up in the morning he will go with his mom and have breakfast while I am in his room with the door he shut closed for 30 mins...he comes back and to wake him up on how rude he is, I say how was breakfast? he says nice...he told me if I want to eat I can go to the shop and also buy something to make his mom and him to eat? since I never offered before he said...

His reason for this is because he never stayed over in my family's home for 5 years. My reason for not inviting him is he lacks manners, and I don't want to shock my family, not to mention they hate him.

His mom judges me and looks at me with stern cold eyes, sometimes fake smiles if I'm lucky...

I have no problem cooking for my boyfriend, but his b*tch of a mother, never. All she would do is compare how great her food is to mine, and it would become a competition that I don't want to get into...

When I left that afternoon, I pretended I was going to the shop, I asked her if she wanted anything, she said no. not even a thank you for asking, nothing. I said well bye then, didn't get one back.

He curses a lot, and says things like "European people are taking it in the a*s" or anything in front of people, including his mother. This is why I don't allow him around him people in my life.

He puts a cat toy in front of me, pretending he is playing with a cat...I find it demeaning...and tell him "I am not a cat..." to which he think I am no fun and so serious.

He says t*ts, a*s, all the time as if it's normal. If I have a problem, he says let me be myself, and gets angry.

I was raised to speak politely and appropriately and get my point across without using demeaning language.

I cannot bring him around any family members, because I would be nervous what he might say or come out with.

There are many other qualities I like about him such as his open way of expressing his views, the way he delivers them are extremely unrefined.

What would you do? I can't really take this much more...

He unfortunately is not in the same "class" as you, that can work sometimes, but for you he is uncouth and someone you cannot even take home to your parents.

That is no basis for a long term relationship.

• Like 2

Lovhel,

How old is this guy?

Does he work for a living? Because if he does, I'm not sure what the customers would say if this is how he talks there..

You don't have the same standards when it comes to language and behaviour, and it doesn't look like he'll change and/or mature any time soon.

Time to move on I'm afraid :rolleyes:

I have no problem cooking for my boyfriend, but his b*tch of a mother, never.

I was raised to speak politely and appropriately and get my point across without using demeaning language.

I do not doubt that your boyfriend uses foul language and has bad manners.

It looks like his potty-mouth is rubbing off on you. It also seems like he is not the right guy for you. He is not likely to change. If you don't want to deal with his bad mannerisms, you should probably let this guy go.

Both foul-mouthed and Ill mannered. I don't like it either

I mean, I swear to myself when I break a glass or something just not all the time.

Doesn't seem like a good guy to hang out with.

• Like 1