Gaslighting

hopefulInFuture

hopefulInFuture

I recently found a reference to the concept of gaslighting... And it so dawned on me that I was being gaslighted... I think it would be useful to many of those who've been lied to or cheated on to google it.

You might be going crazy because the reality seems different from what you are asked to believe... You might be depressed because you feel it's your fault if you lost trust and don't believe your partner, that it's your fault that you're so controlling and insecure...

Well, the truth is that you might actually be right and your partner might be abusing you psychologically.

I just now realized that I was being psychologically abused. I read the articles on the Internet and the fog lifted on the behaviour of my ex. This information helped me a great deal and I am glad that I have gotten out of this vicious cycle. It was making me insane and was not helping me out at all...

You might find reading about gaslighting useful as well. if you have doubts, you might be right. Don't let anyone take advantage of your sensitivity and kindness. Believe in your self. Believe in your doubts and intuitions. Get away from the liars & cheaters. They don't deserve you.