I love paragraphs...and so do my eyes!!!

• Senior Moderators

At night, when I dream of the perfect world, I dream of people who post in forums making appropriate use of paragraphs...like they were taught in second grade.

For those who were double promoted after grade one and missed the lesson, here it is: paragraphs are an expression of a single thought...part of the entire work. The are also very useful in breaking up a large block of gray type for aesthetic reasons and to make reading easier.

I now wish to pay tribute to all those who have been considerate enough to put double spaces after every three or four sentences

in their posts in order to form paragraphs.

For those of you who don't do that, I implore you...I beseech you...in the name of good vision...to break up your posts so they aren't one big blob of type that can drive people to epileptic attacks and even blindness.

INTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE PARAGRAPHS: Every three or four sentence...even five...hit your enter key twice. Then keep on writing. Simple as that.

Thanking you in advance and wishing you the happiest and healthiest of weekends.

May all your dreams come true.

Tony

could you help me my enter and space bar key are not working and it will probably drive you nuts and guess what im also missing all my punctuation keys as well ik now it really is bad but this is the way we have to type ifwe have the kind of key board that i do well thanks anyway

• Author
  • Senior Moderators

sdrrv jeeid bapdf dnviw snoei apvwq ciwfy vdien psenb

ehdgc wqpnz

If you worked at the National Security Agency in Ft. Meade, Maryland as a codebreaker, you would know what the above says.

But since you don't, I will tell you....someday...........

Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!