common sense...is it really common or do some people naturally doesn't have it?

okay i don't know what to think anymore. here's the summary of what's going on. my husband's ex girlfriends older sister still comes over at our house to visit my mother-in-law. we all live in one house, we have three stories so everyone have their own space except for the common living room upstairs. anyway, i talked to my husband's ex girlfriend's older sister about how i feel towards my husband's ex gfs. i told her that i don't want them around my husband/family. i feel awkward and uncomfortable knowing the fact that my husband and his ex girlfriends had a sexual relationshipbefore.personally, i don't think it's right to even hang out with the ex's now that we're married and have our own family. i talked to her about this because she's the sister and i don't like her bringing her sister around. although i didn't tell her straight out, i would think she would get the jist of it. i'm not close to her and i didn't want to be rude so i told her about my feelings the best and nicest way i could. i think anyone with a common sense would know what i was trying to convey. she said she understood what i was talking about so i felt so much better not worrying about her bringing her sister around. while i was gone to school she brought her sister behind my back. i asked my husband's cousin to talk to her because i don't really know her. i'm furious at her for doing that and she said that i didn't tell her "straight out" so she didn't know what i meant. now is it me or is just plain dense? her sister is my husband's ex gf, why in the world would she bring her around knowing that i'm not comfortable with that idea. this is not the first time she did this to me. two days before my husband and i got married, she gave him a letter from her sister while i was at sleep in our bedroom. i think that's rude and very disrespectful...

to give you guys and overview my husband's relationship with his ex--

they're not friends anymore and she cheated on him several times. she still wants to be friends with him but my husband clearly ignores her and doesn't want anything to do with her.

now back to the question--is the sister dense and lack in common sense or she's just playing stupid? she did tell her sister that i would kick her ass if i come home and find her in our property. if she didn't get my point then why would she tell her sister that? oh, they're all friends with my husband's other ex gf, the sister told her the same thing that i don't feel comfortable ex's around my family. that's another that pissed me off---not one but two of my husband's ex gfs going in our bedroom while i was gone. we just got a new house and they wanted to see it. (what the f*ck for?)

i really think she's playing stupid so she can have a reason to bring her sister around my husband... that sneaky lil b*tch