Driving myself crazy thinking about someone I may never have!

Here's the story. He is a good friend of the family (he's 15 yrs older than me, which doesn't bother me at all). He was interested in me a couple years ago, but I was married. Now, I'm seperated from my husband, but he got married 5 months ago. Wow, do we have bad timing or what?

I know I'm going to start rambling, so please bear with me.

Anyways, I know he's not happy. I can see it in his eyes and by his actions. Everyone else says the same thing. He is a shy person and so am I, so we don't talk that much. But at funtions we attend, I catch him staring at me all the time, or I'll catch him looking and he won't look away right away. And the way he looks at me, it burns into my soul, if you know what I mean. I almost can't stand it, because it feels so intense. I'm not sure I've felt like this about anyone. It's Like he's trying to tell me something without words. Or when I get up to leave, he says to me, your not leaving already are you? It would take a novel to tell you just how great this guy is.

Does it sound like he still has feelings for me? Should I find away to tell him that if he's not happy, that it doesn't have to be that way? I'm not saying I would start anything WHILE he's married, even if it was a marriage of obligation. But just to let him know, that he doesn't have to stay in a marriage he's not happy with.

Thanks if you got this far!

AnotherGreatGuy

Dear: If the man you speak of is unhappy, it will be his choice to leave the relationship. If he is such a great guy, he would only think less of you for trying to show your interest while he is still married.

If he does choose to leave his marriage, and lets everyone know this, then go for it; until that happens your mind and hands should stay away from him.