serious trust issues

My fiance broke into my office ( I own a business ) I can only guess that she got ahold of my key, and went thru my files, and a private journal that I keep at work. We've had a ton of problems over the last yr and I found Myself attracted to another lady. Wrote the pros and cons of pursuing this person out in my writings.... and decided to stay put. Now my fiance copied the entry and showed to her family and friends ( she let me in on all this and wanted to know if I was having an affair ).. I'm really embarrased now when we're out with others since I've got no idea who the hell she told. Also, her family members now oddly seem to know the gross revenue of my company ( they've let it out at gatherings I've been at ) Not that its a secret, but god damn, it's none of their business !!!!!!! I AM REALLY MAD AND right now want to end the relationship. Am I over reacting ??????

toosweetboys

I have been married for over 16 years. Couple months ago things came to ahead and we starting having a lot of problems. He had completely shut himself off from me. We end up a like roommates, I had tried all the time to get him to talk to me about our marriage that we are having problems. However it seemed like he never heard me. Our sex life was not exciting he would always had excuse why he could make love to me. I can count to ten with the reasons, however when things came to a head it was something totally different. Needless to say I now have trust issues with him. WE had been to counseloring when I thought was helping at lease for me. It turns out he had a female friend that he was telling all his problems to. She and some of the males friends he works with new more than I did for the longest time. He told me couple of weeks ago that his relatenship with her was going to be business only. However after checking cell I found out our wise. I had begun to trust him again till last week with there was a problem at work and we had to go into this area where she works. I could tell that there was something going on by the way he handled himself and by what she stated when she left the room.