Kissing a lot shorter girl standing up.

How do you kiss a girl when she's shorter than you standing up? Like I'd have to bend something somewhere, neck doesn't get me close enough, waist would make us lose a lot of physical contact, and I don't think I could bend my knees for long enough.

Well, I've seen some pictures of Mary-Kate Olsen kissing her now ex-boyfriend; he's like 6 feet tall and she's a midget; he basically picked her up like a child and kissed her. LOL It does look disturbing though :confused:

Make sure she is laying down when you kiss her :laugh:

Some girsl like taller men and all you have to do is either bend over or bend your knees.. and get on a couch quickly

ReluctantRomeo
My rule: never date a guy who can spit on your head. :lmao:

Is this a rule born out of experience? :lmao:

My rule: never date a guy who can spit on your head. :lmao:

:laugh: Rule 2: don't date a guy that when you stand facing him, you come up to his zipper.

Sit down on a couch/chair, grab your girlfriend and kiss her. I've never had that problem with a guy, I'm tall myself.

:laugh: Rule 2: don't date a guy that when you stand facing him, you come up to his zipper.
Some guys might even like this. :lmao: *of course little loony is taller than this :lmao:*

Rule 3: don't date a guy that makes you have to jump when you want to kiss him :bunny::laugh:

Rule 3: don't date a guy that makes you have to jump when you want to kiss him :bunny::laugh:

It would basically be a relationship where a pogo stick and a trampoline are requirements and not just fun sex props.;)

How do you kiss a girl when she's shorter than you standing up?

get her to wear those 3" heels. Or, did you mean that she's already on heels? :confused:

I'm 5'2" and he is 6'3"... there is no way around the fact that it is awkward but WTF, we like it so sometimes he kneels down or I stand on tippy toes or we sit down or I stand on something etc.... everyone is the same height laying down;)

I have a friend that is 5'4" and her hubby is 6'8" he just bends over and kisses her..when they got married as a funny she went and got a chair to kiss him. When you want to kiss her do what you gotta do...I like the stairs idea..

But as loony said I too am far from being short so I haven't had this problem..actually I put heels on and I'm taller than my BF..hee hee

Hey! There is nothing wrong with short girls! Do that thing where you lean her back. Then you can get close enough. Or if she buys new shoes wiht really high heels, make sure you tell her she looks good in them. :)

I have a friend that is 5'4" and her hubby is 6'8"

I couldn't cope with that. The tallest guy I've gone out with was 6' 5". :eek::love: The first time we kissed, I was standing on a chair in a club, which made me a couple of inches taller than him :)

But as loony said I too am far from being short so I haven't had this problem..actually I put heels on and I'm taller than my BF..hee hee

Me? - I'm not tall, I'm a midget. :laugh:

MakeMeBeautiful

i am about 5'1". the guy i am dating says he is 6'4" but i am positive he is taller than that. more like 6'5". the previous guy i was dating was 6'3", before that was 6'4", 6'3", 6'1", 6'1"...so i've dated my share of tall men. it is awkward to stand up and kiss but it works if you really want it to. they pick me up, they bend down, i stand on my tippy toes...i do wear 3" heels and it doesn't help. the guy is still over a foot taller than me.

somebody here suggested stairs, which is really the most reasonable (perhaps the most comfortable) way to do this standing up for an extended period of time.

there are so many other ways to enjoy kissing...focus on that. :love:

How do you kiss a girl when she's shorter than you standing up? Like I'd have to bend something somewhere, neck doesn't get me close enough, waist would make us lose a lot of physical contact, and I don't think I could bend my knees for long enough.