Affection and Sensuality? Any Patterns?

Of all the men or women you have dated or been in relationships with, those that were the most affectionate and sensual, what did they have in common? Age? Ethnicity or nationality? Experience? Lifestyle?

In terms of the warmest women in terms of both beauty and personality I would say Mexican women have a special aura,

I only know a few Mexicans really and one that I am close with, but I simply love their classy demeanor, their fun, caring and friendly nature and their general warmth.

Perhaps there is a certain affinity between our two nations with both being largely Catholic countries and having spent a long time in the shadow of close by, bigger economic powers shall we say!

Generally then some of the less affluent european nations such as Polish or Hungarians, these people tend to be quite friendly, sensual and affectionate,

this is my experience anyway!

Michelle ma Belle

In my personal experience, there wasn't really a common denominator.

Men I assumed would be more affectionate and vice versa.

Most people assume European men are more sensual than American men but that isn't necessarily true either. Although Europeans as a whole tend to be more comfortable with sex and open sexually, that doesn't automatically make them more affectionate or sensual.

It has to do with your Love Language and that has more to do with who you are at your core than anything to do with your ethnic background or age.

those that were the most affectionate and sensual, what did they have in common? Age? Ethnicity or nationality? Experience? Lifestyle?

Interest in me was the common denominator. I've found those uninterested to be substantially less affectionate and sensual...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1
major_merrick

Of all of my girlfriends over the years, my GF#1 has got to be the most affectionate, and GF#2 is fairly cuddly also. She's absolutely got to have physical contact, unless she's on her computer working. Their family is Eastern European.

My husband has a fairly stern demeanor (German background), but he is very affectionate with all of his partners and with Wife #1 in particular. She's the first one he hugs when he gets home, and she practically invades his space at mealtimes to snuggle up to him. She has a high need for physical affection. Her family is from Argentina. I suspect that her mental and emotional issues are more of a factor than culture.

Outside of the family I have now, I'd say that girls from a more European or Hispanic background are somewhat more affectionate than American girls, generally. Although German and Russian girls tend to be a bit cold at first. Americans seem to have a bigger personal bubble than other cultures, and few times where it is acceptable to show affection outside the bedroom.

While I have never dated another guy besides my husband, I have noticed that American men often have issues with affection, especially with other men. When I'm out in public I watch how guys interact with each other. Hispanic men tend to hug each other as a greeting, but white American men do it much less. American culture even invented the disparaging term "bromance" that labels men who are emotionally close and/or physically expressive. There is an exception, however, in that men who are part of an armed organization (military/police/security) seem to end up closer and will break some of those boundaries. My husband is extremely close to his buddies, and while they don't exactly "cuddle" up to one another, the lack of a personal bubble vs. other men in society is noticeable.

Edited by major_merrick
Of all the men or women you have dated or been in relationships with, those that were the most affectionate and sensual, what did they have in common? Age? Ethnicity or nationality? Experience? Lifestyle?

I've found that fat girls (not obese) are much more fun and expressive in the sack

The two men who stick out in my mind, sadly, had little in common except that they were both long-time married and lying to me. But I do think their married-ness was what drew us together and I think it was related to how affectionate and sensual they were. One of them has an astonishingly beautiful wife and I can only see their relationship on Facebook, so who knows the reality, but gosh they look in love in the pics... They’ve been married for 20 years now and she’s pregnant with their fourth child. I kinda do believe he loves her and as much as I hate to believe it, I bet he is just as over the top loving, affectionate, sensual, passionate with her. We had the newness factor, but they have realness and depth and some kind of commitment (tho clearly rocky) — so it’s probably even more intense, right? I can’t help but wonder if he all that affectionate and sensuality is in some way an honestly heart-felt thing but he’s just got too much of it, enough to go around. Maybe he’d be poly in a different culture and it’d be a beautiful thing. I am both horribly jealous of her and horrified of what it must be like to be her. I think there’s a good chance that this baby, 12 years younger than their last, is a make up baby after another affair.

They were both sensitive, caring people, who had been brought up in loving families. They were respectful, responsive and interested in learning, not fixed or opinionated. I think these things make a great difference.

It is difficult to be sensitive and caring if you are not by nature. If you are brought up in a harsh family where values are about things not people, how can you learn to be caring towards others? Being respectful is essential - if you do not respect the other person, you do not listen to them or treat them as precious.

There can be a huge difference in womens nationalities , but then there can be other things in her nationality and culture that offset her sensuality.

Everything has a price.