What does this mean? Am I [M 28] overthinking her [F 20] message?

Messaged a girl who's a few years younger **(just want to be friends)** we met once but had a few conversations here and there but it seems like we were growing a bit apart (never quite that close but we did have some really good friendship chemistry when we met).

Here's my recent message transcription

Me: hey, long time! Hope you're doing well!

Her: I'm good, hbu?

Me: I'm doing well ?

Me: if you're ever feeling doing and need someone to talk to you can message me

Me: i might not respond but you can still try jk ?

Her: lollllll

End of convo

The "lolllll" really throws me off.

TL:DR Am I overthinking this? Am I annoying? Should I stop messaging her? Should I just stop existing Lol

I think she's laughing that you said she can contact you but you might not respond but you were kidding. You were making a joke, so she laughed.

• Like 1
Messaged a girl who's a few years younger **(just want to be friends)** we met once but had a few conversations here and there but it seems like we were growing a bit apart (never quite that close but we did have some really good friendship chemistry when we met).

Might be time to raise the bar on closeness, not sure how you can "grow apart" from someone you've had a few convos with and met once.

If she was interested, she'd have responded to your invitation to message you.

She didn't...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 2

You are overthinking it. There's nothing there.

You are just friends & not close ones at that. You don't see each other. You are not dating. That "conversation" was about nothing & too much time passes between conversations.

You should definitely not stop existing but you would be well served to not chase this woman.