Toxic relationship

Hello, just here to geta few things off my chest. Tonight really is the last straw. I've been in a toxic relationship for nearly a year. Kept hoping it would get better but it didn't. I know I'm not blameless but it cant go on. It's not good for either of us and I want better for my life.

Struggling to sleep as he's upstairs and I'm on the sofa. It's my flat and I dont want him here anymore. He doesn't have a key but has been getting in through a window that doesn't fully close but I've got it to close tonight.

So hopefully when he leaves for work tomorrow I won't have to deal with this drama anymore. Its exhausting.

Thanks for listening.

Happy Lemming

If the window won't shut, lower it as much as possible and drive a nail into the frame where the window stops on both sides. That will keep him from raising it further.

romantic relationships either keep getting better or they keep getting worse. there is little middle ground

• Like 1

If there was a little ledge on that window, stack some utensils from the kitchen so that if he does try to open it it will break those loose and they'll go clattering and you'll have some warning. Call the police on him.

If you want a little extra strength for your locking door, you can take a kitchen knife and ram it horizontally up high on the door where is holding the door shut with the blade of the knife in betweenthe wall and the door molding on the left. If you put one way up high no one will understand why the doors not budging. If you put one way up high and way low even better. But a strong enough person can break through it no matter what. I had a person not my whole door frame out door and all.

But it gives you time to call police. if he shows up again tell him you don't want him back over there ever again or hear from him anymore. Some stupid guys think you want them to fight for them because they watch too many bad movies. So be sure he gets it and then if he still shows up call the police.

You might sleep better if you got a room for the night someplace he wouldn't look or couldn't get into.

but has been getting in through a window that doesn't fully close but I've got it to close tonight.

Literally or figuratively?

Mr. Lucky

You call it a relationship, I call it trespassing.

The fact that you call it a relationship and not trespassing tells me that this guy is not aware that you no longer want this relationship. That you want it to end. You must tell him at least. You must tell him that you want it to end and that you don't want him to come back.

You call the landlord and get the window fixed immediately. You tell the landlord that this guy is not welcome anymore. If he shows up and tries the window, you call the police and then you file a restraining order. PERIOD.

loversquarrel

I have a novel idea that just might work...break up with him and tell him he can't come over anymore. The key to this idea is that you must verbally communicate it to him.

• Like 1