Rejection- Relationship at work

Hey guys, there's this girl at my work that used to like me( idk if she still do right now lol). Like 2 weeks ago, i was talking to her via FB and i went to her house at night because she doesn't want to watch a movie alone. After that, she kissed me and admitted she liked me. She invited me 2 days later again and we did the same thing as the first time. However, she thought i wanted to have sex with her, and she told me she wants to take things slow because she had bad experiences in her previous relationships. Since then, we talk rarely on Facebook and i only see her at work on the Week-End. Also, i'm not really on social media, at the opposite of her. I don't know if this can be a turnoff for a woman.

Today, we were talking on FB and she said that she want to remain "colleague at work", that it makes her anxious that she doesn't have the time and that it can create discomfort at work. She wants to stay "professional".

So, i was wondering how can a girl change her mindset like that in only 2 weeks? Is it because she wasn't interested anymore or because we are work colleague and she just doesn't have time? How should i behave now around her at work? I just find it very suspicious that she doesn't want to continue anymore.

How should i behave now around her at work? I just find it very suspicious that she doesn't want to continue anymore.

Simply put, why does she need a reason? Isn't it enough that she said she's not interested?

Lots of other women out there, would be more productive to focus on those receptive to your overtures. She's doing you a favor, in this day and age pretty easy to cross uncomfortable lines at work...

Mr. Lucky