LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

Forget Sex

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th March 2019, 9:03 PM   #1

Forget Sex

After reading an article last night about how a woman collected semen from oral sex to get pregnant on purpose and collect child support that was enough to discourage me from ever having sex again. No oral sex. Nothing. It is the devil's trap.

Too many guys live for that 10 seconds of pleasure from an orgasm. It is not worth the risk. There is a saying that if a guy thinks with his penis instead of his rational mind he is going to have hell to pay later.
Old 16th March 2019, 9:05 PM   #2
Established Member

You are welcome to have these views but, do you really want a discussion about this - or are you venting?
Old 16th March 2019, 9:26 PM   #3
Established Member

Well, keep your condom on and be sure you throw it away real good and you won't have that problem.
Old 16th March 2019, 9:31 PM   #4

Discuss away. Condoms have a high risk of busting unless you wear 4 or 5 of them at a time.
Old 16th March 2019, 10:36 PM   #5
Established Member

Wow, it one post you fear wasting money on dates and getting trapped by an old maid into marriage, now you fear a pregnancy trap. Sounds like you better just get a blow up doll and stay home.
Old 16th March 2019, 10:47 PM   #6
Established Member

I say put 5 condoms on and have fun....
Old 16th March 2019, 10:49 PM   #7
Established Member

The large majority of violent crimes are committed by men against women. Therefore, that must mean that all men are pieces of crap and are never to be trusted.

Good grief, dude. You can pluck any story out of the air and draw a lot of irrational conclusions about it. How many women do you actually think do that sort of thing? Face it, you hate and distrust women, and probably life in general. If it were my nature to hate and distrust men, believe me, I could find limitless examples to back up that belief, and Id be too frightened to ever leave my home.

Id recommend that you really examine where this fear and hatred are coming from. Ill take a stab and suggest starting with your mother.