LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

What does he mean???

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th March 2019, 10:41 PM   #1

What does he mean???

So previously I wrote about a guy talking about my sex appeal randomly. Well I ended up seeing him again today and he starts talking about a boyfriend and how I won’t be able to have sex with anyone else if I date some guy. I feel like he was kinda bluntly saying “you won’t be able to have sex with anyone meaning him”if you get a boyfriend. Everytime I see him he brings up something sexual with me. Either hints around at sex conversations with another guy but never mentions himself in all of these even though I feel like he is talking about himself when he brings this up. He stares at me and gets really nervous and stumbkes on his words when he talks to me. But If I flirt back ir give hints to him, he won’t act on them. When I am with him there is extreme sexual tension between us and I can almost tell by the way he is with me that he wants to have sex so bad. Why is he not reciprocating with me? I would have sex with him too.
Pink86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2019, 10:45 PM   #2
Established Member

I suspect he's just inexperienced and afraid to make a clear proposition because he may get shot down. If you want to pursue this, you may have to make the first - VERY clear - move.
central is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2019, 11:12 PM   #3
Established Member

There is a big age difference here, is there not?

It would absolutely creep me out to have an older man making these kinds of comments to me. But hey, if what you want is an old guy who is sexually suggestive in a way that is socially awkward and creepy as hell... that’s your choice.

Last edited by BaileyB; 14th March 2019 at 11:14 PM..
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2019, 11:20 PM   #4
Established Member

Suspect he doesn't know how to initiate OR he likes you enough that it makes him extremely nervous. My money's on the former. There are reasons why high school kids "make a move" instead of just saying what they want.

For an adult, this sounds dysfunctional to me. Sometimes when you get past the social awkwardness the person is normal enough once they relax. Sometimes...
mark clemson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2019, 11:44 PM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark clemson View Post

For an adult, this sounds dysfunctional to me.
He’s in his mid-50’s...
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2019, 12:20 AM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyB View Post
He’s in his mid-50’s...
Yep, trying to understand why any 32-yr old would entertain this poorly phrased and awkwardly presented pass from a guy 20 years her senior?

Aren't there sexually incompetent guys her own age around?

Mr. Lucky

Eleanor Roosevelt
Mr. Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote