From 5 girls to zero!

so after dating 5 girls and finding flaws I finally ended up single again!

The first one wore purple pants and cowboy boots so that fell apart. I didn’t want to lead her on so we just slept together and I let it go

The second one was a make up artist and same thing we slept together and she wanted commitment so I left

The third one I met online and had a kid so that was a deal breaker for me since I’m not in the mind set to help raise or be there for a child

The fourth one is phenomenal and I’d even consider a long term relationship but she doesn’t want kids and I want at least one so that was the break

The fifth one was a project and I didn’t want her at first but she reeled me in and she broke things off because we were friends with benefits and while things were progressing but she went back to a guy who wanted to sleep with her and left her so now she’s heartbroken and confused about me and her

The last one hurt because she really went against everything I believe I don’t want in a partner but sure enough now I’m here

It was all fun while it lasted but it was just fun and I really did have good intentions which is why I didn’t lead them on but yeah it still didn’t work

So just wanted to vent

The first one wore purple pants and cowboy boots so that fell apart. I didn’t want to lead her on so we just slept together and I let it go

This just cracked me up tonight... Sadly, you have to kiss a lot of girls who wear purple pants and cowboy boots before you find “the one...”

Good luck with your search.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 2
  • Author
Chin up. It's not like you lost anyone who you were truly interested in.

Thank you basil but that last one really got me thinking about the future... she talked about getting pregnant and moving in and I guess I kind of bought it for a bit

• Author
This just cracked me up tonight... Sadly, you have to kiss a lot of girls who wear purple pants and cowboy boots before you find “the one...”

Good luck with your search.

Thank you b

Thank you for the support :)

I really did have good intentions which is why I didn’t lead them

Having slept with most or all of them, would they agree with this assessment?

Like Bailey, I'm curious how you broke the news to Ms. Purple Pants...

Mr. Lucky

I’m not in the mind set to help raise or be there for a child

---

but she doesn’t want kids and I want at least one so that was the break

Ummm, how does this even work??? You know you have to raise and be there for a kid that you have, right....? :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Author
I'd contact number 4 again :)

I did and we hung out but she won’t change her view on having a child plus now she found a guy who also doesn’t want kids so I wished her luck

She said we could work but I won’t get a child so yeah I passed

• Author
Having slept with most or all of them, would they agree with this assessment?

Like Bailey, I'm curious how you broke the news to Ms. Purple Pants...

Mr. Lucky

She became very very controlling so I was already into number 5 so I just slowly faded and I text her but she ignored me lol

She’s still upset but no contact since February

• Author
Ummm, how does this even work??? You know you have to raise and be there for a kid that you have, right....? :lmao:

I meant raise a child that isn’t mine

If I had my child of course I would put in 110%