First Couples Holiday

Hey everyone how's you all doing..

Just wondering where did you guys go on your first holiday with your other half?

What are the dos/don't to look out for?

I am off to Morocco for a week with my g.f will be dating 6 months by the time we go away.

Edited by GTR King

There is nothing in particular to watch out for. However, a couple of tips: don't make the mistake of thinking that this is mostly about sex - it's a vacation, so do touristy things, see the sights and experience the culture. Sure, there should be plenty of sex, but not as the primary focus, and not a lot more frequently than is usual for you two. Also, travel can be stressful, so pay particular attention to how you deal with it. Getting irritated with her (or vice versa), or the situation, won't help things, so practice patience and compassion.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks mate :)

Just wanna enjoy the all inclusive holiday there will be times etc when we spend an hour or so appart e.g relaxing by the pool etc...

will not use our phones only for short while at night etc

Edited by GTR King

We did a domestic road trip for our first holiday together. Weekend in the mountains, lots of fun all around.

There isn't really anything you need to "look out for", except that IMO it feels more natural to build up from local trips, rather than going overseas for a week for your very first time together. But presumably this has all been paid for already, so mostly just, relax and have fun. :)

• Author

It's all been paid for we both paid half & we have had a few days together last month and stayed overnight somewhere as had gift voucher to use.

It was both our idea to go away and will have been together 6 months by then...

My sis has a theory that most couples fight on the day of arrival to another country, the next day or so. I found the advice below really, really useful.

Enjoy beautiful Morocco!

Getting irritated with her (or vice versa), or the situation, won't help things, so practice patience and compassion.
  • Author

Thanks for the advice we haven't argued yet but she has snapped a few times nothing big...

I just wanna have a relaxing time with her.

We got 28th April-7th May

• Like 1