What does it usually mean when guys stare?

I have a nice body, so could it only mean they find my body attractive? This makes me wonder because it constantly happens. Or does it mean they find my face attractive or unattractive?

It's probably that you do have a nice body. That doesn't mean they don't find your face or personality attractive, just that your body was the 1st thing they noticed.

Strike up a conversation with anybody you catch staring that seems interesting. His response should tell you everything you need to know.

I don't. I based my answer on what you said. Your theory is that it was your body that got their attention. I don't know you. I have never seen you. I am not there witnessing their reactions.

I am telling you that if you get a stare that is an easy opening to a conversation & through that conversation you will learn more.

When you see them staring do you see where their eyes are looking? Are they looking at your face or body? You would know that better than anyone here.

Men have an obsession with certain female parts, like boobs or behinds. When I was chubbier and had bigger boobs I often caught them staring at it. Honestly it was annoying.

If they are staring at your face, then it's your face they are looking at. What they are thinking is a whole different matter. Perhaps you have unusual features.

2.50 a gallon

That is where I got lucky. My GF has a slender body which makes her great boobs really stand out. However my first thought on the night we met was now there is a face I could kiss good morning to for the rest of my life. So I was looking her in the eye. She hates guys who stare at her boobs.