feeling insecure

If she is talking to other men, my response to her poop test would be, you should always shop around for the best deal. I challenge her to find a better deal than me in the man department - she'll always find a sexier man, but not a better overall man.

Being insecure as a man is unacceptable in the initial dating game. The woman wants to know that you are her Rock of Gibraltar - then she will be least likely to cheat on you. Let her know you are the best by showing the best body language. But you are well within your rights to verify if she is cheating. The definition of cheating and not cheating should be established early on in your relationship.

Are you insecure in all your relationships? In other words, is it you? If it's always a problem, then you go to therapy yourself. But if normally you are fine in other relationships and in this one, you feel she's being deceitful and you're sure, then why even stay?

• Author

like examples like this:

sending a pic of yourself ( selfie) to the girl you are seeing and she says its a nice pic.

and then you reply saying "its just for you:)"

and she says " we dont do cringe" . kind of made me upset and bit hurtful when i was just trying to be sweet to her.

funny enough later that evening i found something cringey she did with her ex. she had posted in her previous relationship a pic of a padlock with her and her exes name on it with love hearts.

another example is when she says that i say stupid things and thats why she cant introduce me to her worl mates and friends.

these are things that would make u feel insecure right?

I’m sorry Fred. I would break up with a person who wouldn’t introduce me to her friends and coworkers.

You deserve to be with someone who is proud to be dating you, and wants to share their life with you. Don’t settle for anything less.

loversquarrel

I honestly cringe to myself whenever I read about a guy sending things like that trying to be cute or sweet as you say. Learn from this and don't play cutsie, it emasculates you. I think you should next her and don't make that mistake again.

Curiousroxy86

I wouldn't ignore those feelings

Those feelings signify something you don't like

Don't know what she doing but if it were me I would really evaluate the actions she is doing and determine if it's acceptable and find ways to cope or unacceptable which would mean I need to speak up and/or leave

LivingWaterPlease
like examples like this:

sending a pic of yourself ( selfie) to the girl you are seeing and she says its a nice pic.

and then you reply saying "its just for you:)"

and she says " we dont do cringe" . kind of made me upset and bit hurtful when i was just trying to be sweet to her.

funny enough later that evening i found something cringey she did with her ex. she had posted in her previous relationship a pic of a padlock with her and her exes name on it with love hearts.

another example is when she says that i say stupid things and thats why she cant introduce me to her worl mates and friends.

these are things that would make u feel insecure right?

I'd move on from this one...as someone else mentioned, you want to be with someone who includes you in their friend circle.

• Author
Is this about your ex or a new girl?

yes my ex. im having therapy seesions now as im still struggling with everything in my head

• Author
I’m sorry Fred. I would break up with a person who wouldn’t introduce me to her friends and coworkers.

You deserve to be with someone who is proud to be dating you, and wants to share their life with you. Don’t settle for anything less.

according to my ex when i was with her she said " you cant break up with someone you arent going out with"

that was in response to me telling her id brrak up with her over something in a funny jokey way.

we werent in a relationship just casually seeing each other.

but her actions still made me feel insecure

• Author

what makes people feel insecure when they are dating someone they like? id love to know peoples examples etc.

me personally i think and felt a bit hurt in that if i say something sweet to a girl she respomds in a way that shuts me down :(

• Author
I honestly cringe to myself whenever I read about a guy sending things like that trying to be cute or sweet as you say. Learn from this and don't play cutsie, it emasculates you. I think you should next her and don't make that mistake again.

please explain?