How Often Do Random People Kiss You?

I get this about once a year or so.

Most recently, it was the weekend of new year's. Lots of people were out celebrating which is unusual in the winter around here anyway. Many beautiful women out. Some seemed to be having a great time, others looked really bored.

A random woman made a beeline towards me. She stopped about a foot in front of me. I just assumed she wanted to pass, but she was stopped just staring. She was a strikingly beautiful tall thin blonde gal in a black cocktail dress.

She reached in for a hug, then another hug. Then she kissed me on the lips. Another hug Another kiss. Then she left.

Some random guy was following her a couple of feet behind. After she left, so did he. I don't know what their relationship was, if any. I didn't know who she was either, so I didn't press things. No conversation.

This seems to happen about once a year for me. Just random women make out with me.

How often does something like this happen to you all?

I have never let a random man get close enough to kiss me, so my answer is just that - it has never happened to me.

Perhaps it's different because I'm a woman but I would rearrange the teeth of a strange man who came out of nowhere and attempted to kiss me.

• Like 3
I have never let a random man get close enough to kiss me, so my answer is just that - it has never happened to me.

Perhaps it's different because I'm a woman but I would rearrange the teeth of a strange man who came out of nowhere and attempted to kiss me.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm pretty sure most women will have this response haha

But why is it so easy for men to kiss strangers?

I personally lose all interest in a man once I know he's sl*tty, sorry for the language. I once dated a guy who I later learned was quite the whore, and I lost all interest. His value fell because he didn't feel like MY man. It felt like I was dating A man that most women know what his cock feels like.

Unattractive to me. Are men really so easy? :(

Kitty Tantrum

During the brief period of my life when I got a small taste of the bar scene, this happened with alarming frequency. Only a few times total, but considering how infrequently I went out, it was a lot. It was actually mostly women who would try it. Men were more likely to get touchy (had more than one grab me by the hips in passing), but the women were bold. It was like they thought that all they had to do was lock eyes with me dreamily and lean in for the kiss, sometimes moments after meeting, without even establishing whether I had any interest in women at all, let alone them personally. Sometimes while I was out WITH a guy. They were all uniformly shocked and flustered when my hand reflexively shot up over their mouth and pushed them away. I could tell that pretty much never happened to them.

Leads me to believe that women in general would benefit from being shot down a lot more frequently. Coming from the gender that cries the loudest about harassment and consent, I thought that behavior was pretty audacious.

If a random man tried to kiss me, he'd wake up an hour later and would need dentures.

I did have a similar situation once many, many years ago at a house party where a stunning woman planted a lip-lock on me. I was completely and utterly surprised and, well, a little shocked.

Never saw her again. Don't even know her name. All I know is that she was from Australia. Beyond that, no idea.

Kisses on the cheek: Frequently. It's a south Florida thing.

Kisses on the lips: Rarely. Only five times that I can remember.

Apparently, according to the women in this thread, the appropriate response would have been for me to punch the women who kissed me in the face.

Oh Gawwwddd, every time l go outside, it's just tiresome having girls lining up all the way down the street waiting to kiss me, don't you think.