Why Did He Ask Me This?

confusedblubber

So this boy and I are partners on this project together and after we were done at the library we went back to his house. I’ve been to his house two times and we usually end up cuddling but that’s it. So this particular night we went to his room and he held me close and then he asked me “has anyone ever made you cum” and he also asked me “have you ever had a orgasm?” Like why would he ask me that if we aren’t dating??? He didn’t try having sex but it seemed like he wanted too. But then he said he “doesn’t need to be in a relationship right now” like ok we’ve been acting like a couple already it’s like if you didn’t want a relationship why would you even act intimate or interested in me in the first place??

Kitty Tantrum

He wants to do you but doesn't want to make any sort of commitment. He's testing the water to see if you might be down with that. He wants you, but only for sex.

You see cuddling as intimate and couple-y, he just wants to get in your pants... and then out whenever he gets bored.

That's what it sounds like to me anyway.

I got a news flash for you.

Lots of people have sex without being in relationships. You have been going to his house and getting close and intimate with him, he concluded the next step is sex.

If you do not want to have sex with this boy, I would recommend not going to his bedroom and cuddling with him, it's sending a mixed message at best.

• Like 1

That's his weasely way of trying to have sex without dating you. I promise a lot of guys will gladly skip the "dating" part if they think they can get straight to the sex. So now you know what he wants, and it sounds like that's all he wants or he'd act like a boyfriend.

That's his weasely way of trying to have sex without dating you.

Just as "cuddling" alone in his bedroom is a misleading way to seek attention and affection.

confusedblubber, make sure the message you're sending is consistent with your boundaries in the relationship...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 3

He asked you that as a way of seeing if you wanted to have sex with him. He's not interested in dating you. Finish the project but stop the cuddling. This boy does not respect you. His asked you those Qs because he thinks you are easy; he just wanted to find out if you would have sex with him.

• Like 1

I agree that you’re sending mixed signals. As far as I can tell, his questions weren’t unusual. Girls should be very cautious about getting themselves into situations like this. In general, it’s a bad idea to tease men, but the hormones in young males are raging and it’s an even worse idea to do that with them. Stop going to his house and stop putting yourself (and him) in a potentially volatile situation.

Why didn't you ask him why he asked you those question as he would know better than us. I imagine because he is sick of the cuddling thing and wants to move forward to sex. Are you up for it?

• Like 1