My neighbor and a class mate at the same time.

So here it is.

We have been neighbors since ever but we have never talked to each other, maybe when we were really young. As my first year of school started it happened that we were at the same school, at the same class. As the semester goes by we occasionally talk on the way to school or home and it feels like it's never enough. We always have a good laugh and deep conversations. It sometimes goes kind of flirty but I don't really know and I don't initiate or pursue it. The thing is I like her, but I am scared of rejection or a possibility that it wouldn't work out and that is a big risk because we would still have to see each other everyday. That's why, from time to time, I kind of avoid her and I don't want attach to her too much.

Also, whats worth noting, I am not sure of her intentions.

I really don't know what to do. All your answers will be appreciated

The correct answer in this scenario is to always follow up flirting with more flirting from you, and to push the relationship as fast as she is comfortable with. An excellent gentleman always pushes a relationship forward, and is only mildly scared of rejection. When we date we all sign on the bottom line that we will accept the risk of rejection and hold harmless the other party, of any responsibility of emotional distress or harm from said rejection. That's just a fact of life in dating. If you want to know if she wants to be your GF, you have to pursue. Women mostly prefer for the guy to pursue first. They will start pursuing you back if you are good enough.