How do i stop being so jealous of my bf?

So I am in a really great relationship. I have been with him for a year 1/2 and we love each other. At the start of the relationship however he dumped me to go back to his ex then got back with me a week later saying he had made the wrong decision. After a year be broke up with me again. I was gutted. Then we got back togethor after a week because he realised he wanted to be with me. I later found out that during the break up he had messaged a prostitute and has blocked a random girl on social media (he says she fancied him on a night out). I am now jealous in our relationship of any girl that he talks to that i don't know and question him. This causes arguments and i am worried he will leave me again. Help?

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. So, it's almost a given he'll leave you again. The bigger question is why you're giving him a third chance to hurt you.

• Like 4
ExpatInItaly

I'm with basil on this; he is very likely going to leave again. It's only a question of when.

He isn't with you for the right reasons, and you need to stop accepting this. He comes to you when his other options aren't available, but he doesn't love you the way a boyfriend should.

• Like 1
The bigger question is why you're giving him a third chance to hurt you.

Absolutely. And Ihaveq, he's doing the leg work to be with these other women while he's with you. Do you think he just walked out of your relationship and showed up at his ex's front door?

He's obviously multitasking...

Mr. Lucky

This may sound harsh, but— “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” You deserve a lot better than this creep. What’s that dating site called? Plenty of fish? There’s “plenty of fish” that will treat you a lot better than this guy.

I don't understand. You say "I'm in a really great relationship" but then in the sentence following, you say he broke up with you twice, called a prostitute, and was trying to hide some girl he hooked up with one night. Enuf said.