Overthinking about this new guy

I keep overthinking about a guy I went out with a few times. The last time we had the best time ever and he said he liked me and seemed really into me. But now I sense him pulling away. We used to text morning until night every day and now he only messages me a few times a day and he is still nice and sweet to me and acts interested but he just drops off and doesn't answer.

Any advice on how to stop overthinking?

Edited by amkxoxo
Angels_heart
I keep overthinking about a guy I went out with a few times. The last time we had the best time ever and he said he liked me and seemed really into me. But now I sense him pulling away. We used to text morning until night every day and now he only messages me a few times a day and he is still nice and sweet to me and acts interested but he just drops off and doesn't answer.

Any advice on how to stop overthinking?

Sometimes guys just needs space. That doesnt mean space from you, it's a guy thing :-) I wouldn't worry.

Try and keep busy, tone down the texting on your end and basically just "let him know" that your still there for him but your just busy.

Best advice I can give.

If things continue I would second guess again, but for now I would try and keep busy and not drive myself to crazy and overthink things :-)

Good luck

We used to text morning until night every day
This is a really bad sign. Looks bad for him that he did it. Looks bad on you that you want him to and thought it was a good thing.

and now he only messages me a few times a day
Still way too much
and he is still nice and sweet to me and acts interested but he just drops off and doesn't answer.
He is becoming more normal and more like what he should have been in the first place.