Liking pics of an ex on social media

Would this annoy you? Would you bring it up with your SO or is it petty insecurity if you do?

CollegeKid101
Would this annoy you? Would you bring it up with your SO or is it petty insecurity if you do?

What are they pics of? If it's them shirtless or in a swim suit it's odd..but if it is them and their dog, who cares? They're with YOU. If they screw up, you should be happy they did and move onto someone whose 100% into you.

donotmicrowave

Depends on what type of a person your partner is, I'd say. My ex was in contact with an ex, liked her pictures and so on. When I brought it up, he said "it'd be rude not to". Next thing you know, he dumps me, gets with her, only to later dump her again and come back begging.

If your partner is mature and not a bitter manchild like my ex was, I'd say trust your gut about this! It's okay to ask your partner about it too, obviously.

• Like 1
bikinibeach

Honestly would just dump this person. It's not going to end well. Liking an ex's picture is a pretty good sign.

somanymistakes

Depends on the picture, the context, and whether it's an ongoing thing.

There are some people who clearly are still panting after their exes, liking all their sexy photos, NOT liking other people's... yeah, that's a big red flag.

On the other hand, liking a photo of your ex with a bunch of mutual friends, or even your ex with a really cute puppy, when you're the sort of person who regularly likes all your friends stuff? No biggie. If my partner freaked out that I once 'liked' a group photo with someone I used to date in it, I'd think they had the problem, not me.