If a man mentions my sex appeal randomly, what does that mean and why would he just randomly bring it up? This is the second time now.

If a man mentions my sex appeal randomly, what does that mean and why would he just randomly bring it up? This is the second time now.

If it sounds like a compliment then it is !

This also may mean you do it for him !

You can always wink and say thanks if you and he are single.

• Author

He never asks me out or anything but twice now he has mentioned my sex appeal. What is the point of mentioning anything if he doesn’t make a move?

Since you didn't go into any details on the man, it's common for married and LTR men to flirt with married and single women from the "I'm married not dead" aspect of being 'safe'. To them it's harmless fun. See some chick who gives one a buzz in the balls and play with her a bit. Some guys use that as fluffing for their partners.

IME, a single guy who's forward enough to make even remotely sexual comments is forward enough to ask the woman out on a date if he's remotely interested.

He's either involved with someone else or not interested, IMO.

• Like 2
  • Author

If a guy isn’t interested why would he flirt or mention the way I look? Wouldn’t he just either be friendly and not mention anything sexual? I mean if he isn’t interested then why even crack sexual jokes? Makes no sense.

I've had men say things like "hey sexy" to me and I smiled and kept walking considering it as a compliment. I know these men weren't trying to date me. Yours might be different. How did he refer to your sex appeal?

• Author

The first time he told me that something I was wearing brougjt out more of my sex appeal. The second time he just mentioned I had a lot of sex appeal. Is he being flirty? If he wasn’t interested why would he bring it up?

• Author

Funny because I did another post about my doctor bringing up my sex appeal. I was having an allergic reaction to pills and he told me the rash prob isnt a good thing for my sex appeal. What’s with these men? So 3 men now have said something about it. Not like I dress sexy. I do my hair and makeup everyday but that’s about it!