Ex bf just found out I slept with his friend

My ex Bf who left me for someone else just found out I slept with his friend 8 months ago. What happen was my bf and I got into an argument we broke up and I left his house but he asked his friend to drive me home, I was a mess balling my eyes out and really drunk ( Halloween party) and his friend was extremely sweet. He came to my house we had sex.

This guy was my exes roomate but he had been already moved out for months and he moved out because he wanted to get clean and that place was really toxic as everyone who lived there did hard drugs so he moved three hours away to get clean....and didn't talk to my ex much and even stopped considering them as friends.

I got a text from the guy I had texted and basically he said that my ex knows we slept together he found out this weekend. And surely enough today I got private calls( b.c he is blocked) back to back and know for a fact it's him because all my private calls and back to back calls are always from him. I asked the guy I slept with if my ex had called him and he said no.

I know he's calling to talk crap... He's been calling all day. Why the hell isnt he calling his ex friend?! Why am I taking the heat lol. And what does it matter at this point. He's been in a new relationship for a lot of months now. :lmao:

Just keep on ignoring him. Don't answer the calls. It really is as simple as that.

• Like 2

I don't know why you're freaking out. Tell him you were broken up and you can do what you please.

• Like 2
bathtub-row

So what? What difference does it make who you’ve slept with. The two of you aren’t together anymore, hence, he really has no say in the matter.

• Like 2

Don't answer. He should be just as mad at the friend as at you. It's done and you two are over with, so no need to explain yourself. If you were still circling each other, it would be different, but nothing you can say is going to help. He is right now just looking for a reason to unload on you and call you bad names. Don't answer -- block his phone and social media and email.

• Like 1