Women, would you ever choose me or love me?

Only-yours

I am a 25 year old young guy. I believe I can treat women better than other men. I may treat you like my queen. I would always love you and be the first person to be with you in your difficult times and happy times as well. But there is a problem. In fact, I never thought this could be a problem because I used to think that most women would actually want this "problem" in their men. The main problem is that I am an over affectionate guy. I do have extremely high and intense sexual drive and extremely intense feelings of love and romance in my heart. I would want to be sexually and romantically intimate with my woman daily or even twice a day. This is because I would love to be intimate with my woman because I love her. I am not an insecure person but I do have extremely high and intense sexual feelings and romantic feelings in my heart. This does not mean I am a bad person at all. No one actually loves anyone madly in this cruel world. I actually want my woman to feel as if she is the luckiest woman on this planet.

So my main question for women is: would you like to be my partner?

I'm married & more then twice your age. So I am not your ideal partner.

You will find her. But you may have to be patient. You also have to build gradually to that all consuming passion you seek. To dump that on somebody initially in the first few weeks of knowing them & dating them is too intense. Dial it back. Let her show you that she deserves to be loved the way you want to love somebody.

somanymistakes

I'm not available.

But even if I were, I wouldn't say yes to a guy if he were literally asking for ANY woman-shaped blob to agree to be his. :D

You need to look for someone who is a good match for you in multiple ways. And yes, for you that includes looking for someone with a high sex drive. There are women with high sex drives out there. There are also women who have very low sex drives, so you need to be careful that you don't accidentally end up with one. No amount of treating her like a queen is going to give her that level of sexual passion if it's not natural to her.

It's important to realise what you want in a partner so that you can look for someone who suits you.

If I was your age? No. I wouldn't date someone with this description.

First, I don't wish to be with someone who treats me like a Queen. Rather, I wish to be with someone who treats me as an equal. A guy who will tell me when I'm out of line.

Second, your intensity of love sounds exhausting. Sure, I love sex and I love affection, but I also need personal and emotional space. I suspect that you could get a girl fairly easily, but I think you'd wear her out emotionally.

• Like 3

I agree with Basil in that I would be treated as an equal, not a queen. Aside from that, why not?

I am a 25 year old young guy. I believe I can treat women better than other men. I may treat you like my queen. I would always love you and be the first person to be with you in your difficult times and happy times as well. But there is a problem. In fact, I never thought this could be a problem because I used to think that most women would actually want this "problem" in their men. The main problem is that I am an over affectionate guy. I do have extremely high and intense sexual drive and extremely intense feelings of love and romance in my heart. I would want to be sexually and romantically intimate with my woman daily or even twice a day. This is because I would love to be intimate with my woman because I love her. I am not an insecure person but I do have extremely high and intense sexual feelings and romantic feelings in my heart. This does not mean I am a bad person at all. No one actually loves anyone madly in this cruel world. I actually want my woman to feel as if she is the luckiest woman on this planet.

So my main question for women is: would you like to be my partner?

I know you asked women, but as a man I decided to respond with a couple of ideas.

The affection and passion that you're looking for is out there. There are plenty of women who would love that and there are plenty of women who would be happy to be with you.

Usually, introverts have a need for a lot of space and a lot of alone time. Extroverts thrive on company and enjoy being around people a lot.

There are also a lot of givers, people who are generous with their affection, their kindness and even with their material possessions. There are also a lot of takers, people who only think of themselves and their own comfort and convenience. They will take and take and give nothing in return.

I would add that if you're going to treat a woman like a queen, you need to first make sure that she treats you like a king.

In every relationship, there has to be a balance. If there is no balance, she will take advantage of you and walk all over you. That's where respect comes in. You ought to have respect in a relationship. If one doesn't respect the other, then the relationship becomes toxic.

To get to where you want to be, you need to take it one step at a time; get to know the person. First, second and even third impressions can be deceiving. It takes months to get to know someone, so when you meet the person you think is a good fit for you, be sure that you are getting as much as you are giving. Or give just enough as you are getting. And that includes anything from affection, to sex, to time and physical and emotional space.

Some women might not meet your needs, some might. But they're out there, don't worry. I'm writing this from experience.

Whatever you do, don't settle for less. Don't settle for pretty words and fake smiles. Actions speak louder than words. Remember that.

• Like 1
CrazyKatLady

I can dig it. I remember 25...I've gone through an amazing amount of pain since then loving intensely and being all in when I am in love...still single...but now it's on my terms and I am unbelievably resilient and still full of hope and happy and unafraid to go after what I want and I am now aware of how easy it has become to separate the b.s.'er's from high quality...stay cool, man...be you. Who cares what others think. Love how you want to as long as it's a mutual enjoyment with your partner. You are so much more than just a relationship...and so is your future partner. Value the whole and build up all of you and hopefully you can recognize a partner for all their good qualities as well...otherwise it becomes all about you...which isn't what real love is about...

• Author
Only-yours
I'm married & more then twice your age. So I am not your ideal partner.

You will find her. But you may have to be patient. You also have to build gradually to that all consuming passion you seek. To dump that on somebody initially in the first few weeks of knowing them & dating them is too intense. Dial it back. Let her show you that she deserves to be loved the way you want to love somebody.

I agree with you. But after reading some responses by women, it looks like there might be no woman for me who has the same level of intense feelings of love and sex as I have. You said that you are married. But what if you were not married, then would you have chosen me? As far as age is concerned, it is just a number. What if your age were the same as mine? So would you have preferred me despite knowing that I have intense sexual and romantic feelings?

• Author
Only-yours
I can dig it. I remember 25...I've gone through an amazing amount of pain since then loving intensely and being all in when I am in love...still single...but now it's on my terms and I am unbelievably resilient and still full of hope and happy and unafraid to go after what I want and I am now aware of how easy it has become to separate the b.s.'er's from high quality...stay cool, man...be you. Who cares what others think. Love how you want to as long as it's a mutual enjoyment with your partner. You are so much more than just a relationship...and so is your future partner. Value the whole and build up all of you and hopefully you can recognize a partner for all their good qualities as well...otherwise it becomes all about you...which isn't what real love is about...

Thank you so much for your support as a woman. I really appreciate that. You are right. I actually want my future partner to value my feelings. As I mentioned, I do have very intense sexual and romantic feelings. I want my woman to see it as a blessing for her, not burden on her. I have seen many men who just spend time and leave. But I am not that kind of man. I want my woman with so much love that she feel as if she is the luckiest woman on this planet.I was also quite surprised to know that there are women out there who do not want to be treated like queen. I feel as if they don't want to be loved. I might be wrong. But I feel like women do not have the same level of intense sexual or romantic feelings as I have. Such a woman does exist but only in my imaginations.

somanymistakes
I agree with you. But after reading some responses by women, it looks like there might be no woman for me who has the same level of intense feelings of love and sex as I have.

Honey, honey, you have had a tiny number of women responding to you. How many billions of women are there in the world?

And of those of us who are responding to you, we have said that women with high sex drives exist, but that you are coming off badly because you are not interacting with women as people.

You act like you want "A Woman!", any woman, so that you can lavish her with affection and have lots of sex. The kind of woman you're going to meet on a forum dishing out relationship advice is most likely going to be put off by this because it sounds like you have no interest in women as individuals, you just want "woman". Doesn't even need a name. Certainly doesn't need a personality.

If a few people trying to give you suggestions makes you pull back and go "WELL I GUESS NO WOMAN EXISTS WHO WANTS TO BE LOVED" this again makes it sound like you are having real trouble dealing with women as people. :) People with different tastes, needs, desires, feelings.

You want a girlfriend with a high sex drive. Great! What else do you want? What else do you NOT want? What do you want to do together when you're not in bed?

• Author
Only-yours
I'm not available.

But even if I were, I wouldn't say yes to a guy if he were literally asking for ANY woman-shaped blob to agree to be his. :D

No. No.You misunderstood me. I am not literally asking for "any" woman here. I was just asking for your opinion here. As mentioned, I do have very intense feelings of love and sex and I would be with you in difficult times and treat you like Queen. I want my woman to view my intense romantic and sexual feelings for her as blessing for her, not burden on her. So in your opinion, would you go for a guy like me who has intense sexual and romantic feelings? I am not asking you out. I am just seeking your opinion. So what's your opinion about me?

But what if you were not married, then would you have chosen me? As far as age is concerned, it is just a number. What if your age were the same as mine? So would you have preferred me despite knowing that I have intense sexual and romantic feelings?

At 25 some guy who initially came at me with the intensity to describe would drive me away. First I'd think you were a player -- say anything tell me what you think I want to hear type. If I was convinced you were sincere, I'd be overwhelmed & run scared.

It's a gradual build up. I have always had that level of intensity you describe with the men I have been serious about. The key is it developed over time. The instant white hot intensity burns out too quickly.

You will eventually get what you want but you have to accept that it will take YEARS. It's not going to happen on the 1st date. If it does, it won't last.

• Author
Only-yours

[quote=somanymistakes;7575747

You want a girlfriend with a high sex drive. Great! What else do you want? What else do you NOT want? What do you want to do together when you're not in bed?

Apart from having a good sexual relationship, I would want my girlfridnd to be supportive towards me. I would also be supportive towards her.Everyone has their own weaknesses and strengths. I want my girlfriend to help me overcome my weaknesses. I would not want my girlfriend to be manipulative and take advantages. I want her to support me when it comes to achieveing my goals and I would also help her achieve her goals. I want her to comfort me when I would be ill and I shall also comfort her when she would ill. I want each other to be together in hard times and good times. I would also love to take her out for dinner.:)

Apart from having a good sexual relationship, I would want my girlfridnd to be supportive towards me. I would also be supportive towards her.Everyone has their own weaknesses and strengths. I want my girlfriend to help me overcome my weaknesses. I would not want my girlfriend to be manipulative and take advantages. I want her to support me when it comes to achieveing my goals and I would also help her achieve her goals. I want her to comfort me when I would be ill and I shall also comfort her when she would ill. I want each other to be together in hard times and good times. I would also love to take her out for dinner.:)

You have a lot of this backwards. Start with dinner. Get to know each other . . . slowly.

This is going to sound ridiculous but go watch some re-runs of Cesar Milan & the Dog Whisperer. You have to learn to sit there & let the other person come to you. Patience, grasshopper.

Go achieve your goals. Being successful in your own right, achieved independently will make you more attractive. Yes, partners should support each other but you should not need an SO to fulfill your goals.

• Author
Only-yours
Honey, honey, you have had a tiny number of women responding to you. How many billions of women are there in the world?

And of those of us who are responding to you, we have said that women with high sex drives exist, but that you are coming off badly because you are not interacting with women as people.

You act like you want "A Woman!", any woman, so that you can lavish her with affection and have lots of sex. The kind of woman you're going to meet on a forum dishing out relationship advice is most likely going to be put off by this because it sounds like you have no interest in women as individuals, you just want "woman". Doesn't even need a name. Certainly doesn't need a personality.

If a few people trying to give you suggestions makes you pull back and go "WELL I GUESS NO WOMAN EXISTS WHO WANTS TO BE LOVED" this again makes it sound like you are having real trouble dealing with women as people. :) People with different tastes, needs, desires, feelings.

Apart from having a good sexual relationship, I would want my girlfridnd to be supportive towards me. I would also be supportive towards her.Everyone has their own weaknesses and strengths. I want my girlfriend to help me overcome my weaknesses. I would not want my girlfriend to be manipulative and take advantages. I want her to support me when it comes to achieveing my goals and I would also help her achieve her goals. I want her to comfort me when I would be ill and I shall also comfort her when she would be ill. I want each other to be together in hard times and good times. I would also love to take her out for dinner.

• Author
Only-yours
You have a lot of this backwards. Start with dinner. Get to know each other . . . slowly.

This is going to sound ridiculous but go watch some re-runs of Cesar Milan & the Dog Whisperer. You have to learn to sit there & let the other person come to you. Patience, grasshopper.

Go achieve your goals. Being successful in your own right, achieved independently will make you more attractive. Yes, partners should support each other but you should not need an SO to fulfill your goals.

Thanks for your kind advice.

• Author
Only-yours
I agree with Basil in that I would be treated as an equal, not a queen. Aside from that, why not?

Just seeking your opinion, you wouldn't have any problem with my intense feelings of love and sex drive?

• Author
Only-yours
At 25 some guy who initially came at me with the intensity to describe would drive me away. First I'd think you were a player -- say anything tell me what you think I want to hear type. If I was convinced you were sincere, I'd be overwhelmed & run scared.

It's a gradual build up. I have always had that level of intensity you describe with the men I have been serious about. The key is it developed over time. The instant white hot intensity burns out too quickly.

You will eventually get what you want but you have to accept that it will take YEARS. It's not going to happen on the 1st date. If it does, it won't last.

I can understand that it may take time to develop those feelings. But do you really mean that you had same level of romantic and sexual urges as I have? Just asking.

At the age of 25 I was working full time, often with a lot of necessary overtime and also caring for a sick parent.

Sounds like you would need a lot of time devoted to you and reassurance also so no, it wouldn't be for me.

• Like 1
I can understand that it may take time to develop those feelings. But do you really mean that you had same level of romantic and sexual urges as I have? Just asking.

I am an intense person so yeah.

You are not alone & you will find somebody who matches you but you can't come at her like a flame thrower. Gradually build up to that intensity.

Just seeking your opinion, you wouldn't have any problem with my intense feelings of love and sex drive?

No problem. I’m intense, deep, passionate, sensitive and seek the same. I’ve had a relationship like this and it was beautiful. You can be all these things without necessarily being needy, clingy, extroverted. Daily sex and a deep love is not a problem.

Of course we are not talking about early dates or desperation (not sure why people are reading that). This is the relationship I want to build with the right person.