Dating and Geography?

Do people who’ve moved or travelled a lot find that getting a date is easier in some parts of the world or in some parts of the US?

I have a sneaking suspicion that I live in an area where women are highly pretentious and materialistic.

FilterCoffee

Sure, in a certain location you may be considered a little more attractive but women and men are more or less the same around the world. What you’re experiencing is GIGS (grass is greener syndrome).

All else being equal I noted better dating success being driven mostly by selecting demographics which contained more single women. Locally, women were generally married or LTR and single women were rare and the others would replace partners rapidly or through affairs so it was exceedingly hard to date if not partnered up by 18-20 or so. In demographics with more single women I did fine. I dated within my state, out of state and out of country, variously, and was unmarried for over 20 years as an adult.

well, l'm not in the US and wouldn't wanna be especially for the women but l've heard what your saying quite a few times about the US.

It can be very different here too from state to state city to city and yeah, no doubt anywhere else too really.