Men attracted to the wrong women?

I've noticed something about myself recently, I'm attracted to the wrong type of women, the "bad girls" and the "party girls". To us men on this board, have any of you been in my situation wanting to "save them"? I know I've harped on this board about women being attracted to the "bad guys" Can it apply to men being attracted to the "wrong women" as well?

somanymistakes

Of course it can. Men and women aren't as different as we like to believe :D

We're all human, and we all make mistakes.

• Like 1

of course it could , but the bad boys ahh.. As l'd said a dozen times whens the last time you saw a chick here writing about a great date with a bad boy , ahh , he'd be dumped that night.

Hell not being on fb gets him dumped if around here is anything to go by, that's bad, eh.

Anyway, l don't wanna save them , but l does wanna do other things to em, and they usually ahve great bodies and taste in clothes too, well , to me anyway. But in the end they usually turn out at least a little mad , maybe a lot, and bad news.

And the good girls always warn me and they've been right every time, but don't tellem.

Edited by Chilli
  • Like 1

The "bad" girls are fun, but often not relationship material until they become a little more moderate and responsible. The good girls are often boring, and inhibited in bed. Ideally, if you can find a sexually uninhibited good girl, do your best to keep her. Otherwise, look for a somewhat reformed bad girl, if you can handle that she has an extensive past. Just be sure that she isn't settling for boring (and you) now that she wants a safe relationship and kids.

Happy Lemming

I'd ask Travis Alexander about "bad girls" and get his opinion...

Oh you can't, Jodi Arias silenced him.

Personally, I don't go for the "bad girls" and have no desire to "fix" them.

Just my two cents...

Edited by Happy Lemming
spacing
  • Like 1
Lotsgoingon

I know plenty of "good girls" who are wildly fun ... in bed and otherwise.

I have found zero connection between how loud or wild someone appears at a quick external glance and their passion and sexuality inside (and outside) the bedroom.

Literally none.

The first times I discovered this, I kept saying, "what a surprise. Wow. I wouldn't have guessed ..."

Ultimately I realized I needed to update my stereotype-formula ... which was clearly and wildly wrong.

• Author
I'd ask Travis Alexander about "bad girls" and get his opinion...

Oh you can't, Jodi Arias silenced him.

Personally, I don't go for the "bad girls" and have no desire to "fix" them.

Just my two cents...

Yes that woman is psycho.