Does he like me...? Really

My intuition tells me that Guy A has a crush on me (he keeps on stealing glances to me from afar; lingering high-fives) but I am having second thoughts because he would never contact me first. Anyway I am confused again because I met with our mutual friend last week and lo and behold! He was there!

He smiled broadly at me and gave me a high-five while I was exchanging pleasantries with Guy B. While Guy B and I were talking he still kept on high-fiving me and didn't let go of my hand while we were walking. I was like omgosh we are holding hands, it lasted only for a few seconds but still. While we were all catching up, the subject of his ex came up unintentionally (it was a business thing) then he added that he does not feel attracted to her anymore.

Guy B suddenly asked me if I have female friends that I can introduce to Guy A, then Guy A interjected and said that he would welcome it but only for networking purposes only; he will not check them out and assess them if this chick is pretty or not, etc. I just did not comment bec it got me thinking, what if he assessed me the same way? He is so hard to read. Does he like me?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and delete duplicate threads
CautiouslyOptimistic

I'm not sure if we're talking about Guy A or Guy B, but...YES!

• Author
I'm not sure if we're talking about Guy A or Guy B, but...YES!

Sorry..I am talking about Guy A, haha