A question for women in a relationship

Prudence V
What is the absolute worst thing your partner could do to you? What would be unforgivable?

Could do to me, or could do, IMV?

Could do to me - throw acid in my face.

Could do, IMV - become a racist.

• Like 1

1. Physical abuse

2. Verbal abuse

3. Cheating

All dealbreakers. Ain't no one got time for that. And no one should have kids around it.

ItsJustMyOpinion

The absolute worst thing?

I can think of many, but I assume cheating / humiliation with said cheating is damn close!

I'm a guy, and I have an answer that I think will be a bit controversial, but my experiences have told me this is so. I think that the worst thing a guy can do in a relationship with a woman is to bore her. I have seen women put up with pretty much everything else from cheating, abuse, being convinced to enter an open relationship, you name it. Bore a girl and she will be gone pretty fast.

Obviously, I think cheating on your woman or being abusive is worse than just boring her, but when it comes to relationship longevity, you do not want a bored woman.

I agree with this!

• Like 1
CrazyKatLady

true...i was just reflecting on how bored with the last guy I was...his need to be cool and over the top sexually and put me in my place (i.e. telling me it wasn't a relationship, getting rough, and blah, blah, blah) was totally a bit abusive, but more than that, it was b-o-r-i-n-g...after the first day...youare absolutely right, my friend, I hate to say it...but it is what it is...at least, it was for me at that point in my life...I doubt anyone else will get those chances again, so hopefully the next one is a naturally exciting and happy person. I like happy people.

I'm a guy, and I have an answer that I think will be a bit controversial, but my experiences have told me this is so. I think that the worst thing a guy can do in a relationship with a woman is to bore her. I have seen women put up with pretty much everything else from cheating, abuse, being convinced to enter an open relationship, you name it. Bore a girl and she will be gone pretty fast.

Obviously, I think cheating on your woman or being abusive is worse than just boring her, but when it comes to relationship longevity, you do not want a bored woman.

This.

Or, just as bad, apologize too much/stop leading/look to her too much for approval and give away his power! Abdicating the masculine role in a relationship.

somanymistakes

I'm reminded of the whole quote about "Men are afraid women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them." ...

• Like 1
mrs rubble

1) Cheating.

2) Abuse of any sort (towards me or others.)

3) Drug abuse.