LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > General > General Relationship Discussion

His Ex Is Still Friends and Involved With His Family

General Relationship Discussion Everything else under the sun. Not sure where to post? This is the place!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th December 2017, 11:36 PM   #16
Established Member

This continues to go unresolved. It has been 5 days now. It feels like eternity. He is still back home so I can't get a face to face with him. I can't even get a phone call with him... I got a text through to him. I kept it short. He needs me to trust him and I need the strings cut from the exes. I need to feel like the only woman in his life if he wants to talk future. He says he understands where I'm coming from...but does nothing.

Am I wrong to believe that if he loved me and wanted me in his life he would do anything to keep me secure and protect our relationship?? Don't men fight for what they want??

I'm so confused why he took me home to meet his family. Or why he wanted to meet mine. I don't understand.

He refuses to answer his phone. He's refusing to communicate until he feels like it. That doesn't feel fair.

I'm so frustrated. And exhausted. I can't eat. A big part of me just wants to walk away and be done with it. Stop the pain...
DC77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 3:09 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC77 View Post
This continues to go unresolved. It has been 5 days now. It feels like eternity. He is still back home so I can't get a face to face with him. I can't even get a phone call with him... I got a text through to him. I kept it short. He needs me to trust him and I need the strings cut from the exes. I need to feel like the only woman in his life if he wants to talk future. He says he understands where I'm coming from...but does nothing.

Am I wrong to believe that if he loved me and wanted me in his life he would do anything to keep me secure and protect our relationship??
Don't men fight for what they want??

I'm so confused why he took me home to meet his family. Or why he wanted to meet mine. I don't understand.

He refuses to answer his phone. He's refusing to communicate until he feels like it. That doesn't feel fair.

I'm so frustrated. And exhausted. I can't eat. A big part of me just wants to walk away and be done with it. Stop the pain...
I mean...have you asked him why he's being so distant and seemingly passive aggressive?
Old 1st January 2018, 7:30 PM   #18
Established Member

It is done. I spoke to him as he was getting on his flight this morning. He was quite drunk but said he did not want a girlfriend. We were done. Then said he loved me and wanted to work it out. I don't even know if he knows what he's done.
DC77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2018, 7:47 PM   #19
Established Member

Sorry it didn't work out.
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 2:55 AM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC77 View Post
It is done. I spoke to him as he was getting on his flight this morning. He was quite drunk but said he did not want a girlfriend. We were done. Then said he loved me and wanted to work it out. I don't even know if he knows what he's done.
I know it doesn't feel like it now but him ending it with you was a gift. He treated you poorly and disrespected you as well! Cry it out, call your close trusted friends to be with you and rely on them to help to you through this.
whichwayisup is offline   Reply With Quote