When the past...is present. Why?

Hey you guys!

What it's been a good while since I've been on here since I took a lot of good advice from y'all and made some better changes in my life! But for some reason I seem to be having this issue now and honestly I'm very disturbed by it.

About 4 years ago, I had an ex that screwed me over by cheating on me with another guy who was in a relationship (he broke up with his gf to be with my ex) and she blamed me for the whole thing and even blasted me on Facebook. Even after that whole incident I had messaged her roughly about a month after the breakup telling her that I thank her for all the good times and that I was going to miss her and that was pretty much it I mean basically it was just me letting go of the whole thing.

Now fast-forward four years later. I have dated quite a bit, but I had recently ended a relationship that was long distance due to me working 2 jobs not having time for her. And we ended on good terms though, but she messaged me one day asking me if I knew a person that had just recently added her on her Facebook. Shes one of those that doesnt like to be added by random people online. Turns out it's my ex from 4 years ago and they have no mutual friends (nor live in the same city - 40 miles away!) between each other whatsoever. To make it more strange, from one of my other exes from almost six years ago, mentioned to me that this particular ex from 4 years ago has added every single ex girlfriend of mine before her and the ones after her that I've dated. And it's only her no other exes do that. And when I'm dating, I never even mention anything about my exes whatsoever.

I have ran into her multiple times at the city park when I go for a jog, and she's married and she has a kid now too. But every single time that I see her, it never fails that she can never look at me or say hello and she quickly leaves with her husband and if I ever pass by her, she looks perfectly straight as if she's keeping an eye on the road. And can never glance left or right whatsoever.

Should i be worried?

Fishfingersareyummy

Is it necessary for you to have a facebook account? If I was in your shoes I would seriously think about deleting facebook and the next time you see your ex just carry on walking. I am not sure why you're giving so much thought to an ex who treated you badly? Do you still have feelings for her?

Hey you guys!

What it's been a good while since I've been on here since I took a lot of good advice from y'all and made some better changes in my life! But for some reason I seem to be having this issue now and honestly I'm very disturbed by it.

About 4 years ago, I had an ex that screwed me over by cheating on me with another guy who was in a relationship (he broke up with his gf to be with my ex) and she blamed me for the whole thing and even blasted me on Facebook. Even after that whole incident I had messaged her roughly about a month after the breakup telling her that I thank her for all the good times and that I was going to miss her and that was pretty much it I mean basically it was just me letting go of the whole thing.

Now fast-forward four years later. I have dated quite a bit, but I had recently ended a relationship that was long distance due to me working 2 jobs not having time for her. And we ended on good terms though, but she messaged me one day asking me if I knew a person that had just recently added her on her Facebook. Shes one of those that doesnt like to be added by random people online. Turns out it's my ex from 4 years ago and they have no mutual friends (nor live in the same city - 40 miles away!) between each other whatsoever. To make it more strange, from one of my other exes from almost six years ago, mentioned to me that this particular ex from 4 years ago has added every single ex girlfriend of mine before her and the ones after her that I've dated. And it's only her no other exes do that. And when I'm dating, I never even mention anything about my exes whatsoever.

I have ran into her multiple times at the city park when I go for a jog, and she's married and she has a kid now too. But every single time that I see her, it never fails that she can never look at me or say hello and she quickly leaves with her husband and if I ever pass by her, she looks perfectly straight as if she's keeping an eye on the road. And can never glance left or right whatsoever.

Should i be worried?

Worried about what???