What is love? what is friendship?

Love and friendship totally exist! They just aren't things you can pin point logically, they're something you just feel in your bones.

That person that you might of just spent the best day ever with or you might just be washing up next to, while they drive you barmy - but either way you'd run straight through fire for, without a question for your own safety, if they needed you.

And you trust completely that they'd do the same for you.

It doesn't even need to be said out loud. If you needed someone they'd be there.

• Author
Springsummer
Love and friendship totally exist! They just aren't things you can pin point logically, they're something you just feel in your bones.

That person that you might of just spent the best day ever with or you might just be washing up next to, while they drive you barmy - but either way you'd run straight through fire for, without a question for your own safety, if they needed you.

And you trust completely that they'd do the same for you.

It doesn't even need to be said out loud. If you needed someone they'd be there.

wow...is it suppose to be my problems that I don't find any of those? or just my luck? or the world in general and you are the exception or rarity?