Should a women "try" hard to fight for a guy when he might be with another cute girl?

There's this guy that I've been seeing-he's a competitive video game player, he usually goes to this gaming center with his friends-that are also serious gamers and there's this cute girl that works there-she's some type of supervisor that organizes gaming events and on social media, I she that she invites this gamers to this events-well, like 99% of those gamers are guys and it seems she's the only cute girl there-which is like 3 girls and she's the cute one. She constantly posts these selfies of her and it seems all the nerd gamers are drooling over her. I see that and now I feel I have to look hotter, make my boobs look bigger, get my hair curled, wear tight clothes to up her, since she's surrounded by these gamers. Does she purposely put herself in this type of work to get guys?

For one, why would you want a guy who drools over one of those "types" of chicks? I can't stand guys like that. On SATC they had a few shows about "modelizers" - guys who chased models for purely shallow reasons. They could care less of the fact that the models were shallow, unhealthy snobs. Also, they were total losers who had nothing to offer a model and/or any woman in general.

I mean, she either likes to hang around gamers/nerds cuz she's paid to and/or she gets an ego trip/boost over making sorry guys drool over her.

Now, looking at the title of this thread without even seeing the story behind it...no, if a guy was/is with an attractive woman I'm not gonna waste my time trying to get his attention. I mean, for one, he's with another woman. For two, if she looks attractive why am I gonna try to "compete" for him?

Gotta know your "limits". I'm not gonna compete with a chick who I clearly can't compete with :p;):laugh:

Never ever compete with other women. You don't need to. You are a prize -- remember that.

So watch him around her. If he drools over a woman so obviously in need of attention that she dresses cheaply in order to get it, then ditch him. On the other hand, if he barely notices her and pays attention to you, then he's good to go to the next level with you. :)

• Like 1
Never ever compete with other women. You don't need to. You are a prize -- remember that.

So watch him around her. If he drools over a woman so obviously in need of attention that she dresses cheaply in order to get it, then ditch him. On the other hand, if he barely notices her and pays attention to you, then he's good to go to the next level with you. :)

Bobbi mentions nothing about this girl dressing cheaply. Only that this girl is cute and does lots of selfies.

• Like 1
There's this guy that I've been seeing-he's a competitive video game player, he usually goes to this gaming center with his friends-that are also serious gamers and there's this cute girl that works there-she's some type of supervisor that organizes gaming events and on social media, I she that she invites this gamers to this events-well, like 99% of those gamers are guys and it seems she's the only cute girl there-which is like 3 girls and she's the cute one. She constantly posts these selfies of her and it seems all the nerd gamers are drooling over her. I see that and now I feel I have to look hotter, make my boobs look bigger, get my hair curled, wear tight clothes to up her, since she's surrounded by these gamers. Does she purposely put herself in this type of work to get guys?

Okay, I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but it doesn't sound like she's doing anything wrong or that the guy that you're interested in has done anything.

It sounds like you're simply projecting your insecurities on her due to the fact that she's attractive and involved in something that your guy likes.

Unless that is more info, this woman is nothing more than a cute girl at the office.

• Like 4
Bobbi mentions nothing about this girl dressing cheaply. Only that this girl is cute and does lots of selfies.

Oops! You're right. I was jumping to conclusions, and imagined a whole scenario without any basis. Sorry.

In general, my advice still stands about not competing with other women.

• Like 1

if it's not your personality don't do it. A guy needs to like you for who you are. If she attracts him, it speaks volumes to who he is.. and he should be with her. If you want to become more attractive for yourself.. go for it!! Do, do it for yourself!