Is it wrong to be kind of jealous when a guy "likes" a facebook photo post?

Is it silly for a girl to get jealous if a guy "likes" his female friends facebook photo post, especially if the girl is a bit younger and attractive? Not sure why I go ballistic over these things. I mean, I see married people "like" fb photo post of the other gender-whether its a co-worker or friend...The whole "liking" feature on fb just makes me think either I'm not attractive to what they are looking at..

Is it silly for a girl to get jealous if a guy "likes" his female friends facebook photo post, especially if the girl is a bit younger and attractive? Not sure why I go ballistic over these things. I mean, I see married people "like" fb photo post of the other gender-whether its a co-worker or friend...The whole "liking" feature on fb just makes me think either I'm not attractive to what they are looking at..

Well luckily there is a very very simple solution to your problem. Delete your Facebook account. If you "go ballistic" over likes, you are not able for it.

• Like 1

Hey, you can't help your feelings but if you really think about it, yes it's pretty silly. Likes mean they like the picture. It might be the colour, the background, the atmosphere, or maybe he's just showing support for a friend. If he is going back through their history and liking stuff from 2007, that would be different.

Just let it go, it's Facebook. It's where people go for attention, nothing more.

• Author

But what if the girl is attractive? And here's what I noticed, she posts a selfie of herself and 30 guys "like" it. Doesn't that tell you something?