Should I be offended that this guy didn't invite me to Halloween party tonight?

I contacted this guy that I've been seeing for a few weeks on Wednesday. I asked him if he was doing anything for Halloween out of curiosity, because well, I was debating whether I was going to an event with a friend, but I was seeing if he had plans, he replied, that he has plans, but that I should still text him pictures of my costume. I found out that he's going to a party tonight, I'm thinking why didn't he ask me to tag along? But we made plans next week anyway.

No I don't think there is a reason to be offended. However, it is a huge clue that you are more into him then he is into you. There may also be other women he is seeing or trying to see at this party.

I don't know if you should be offended, but I wouldn't send him pics of your outfit either. Say something clever like, sorry, pics don't do it justice. ;) and leave it at that.

• Like 1
isabellemarss

Who did he go with to the party? If he went with his friends then that's not much of a big deal. There's still a possibility, though, that he's seeing another girl, but you don't have that much evidence at hand to be sure of that. I say don't sweat it too much.