Don't Let A Woman Be Sure That You Like Her

I do believe that giving out mixed signals does serve a purpose of keeping a woman on her toes and not allowing her to have 100% assurance that I like her. I believe that men have to always act in a way to keep women in doubt about his interest in her. Once a woman is 100% assured that I like her then she will tend to relax and take advantage of that and become complacent.

I tend to blow hot and cold with the women I like because I want to appear unpredictable. I don't want her to accurately predict what my next move is going to be. For example if I offer to buy a woman a drink and she accepts and then after we talk for 1/2 an hour she offers to buy the next round of drinks as a way to return my interest then I won't accept her offer. I will say no thank you and then end the conversation and walk away.

That's just one example of how blowing hot and cold keeps me unpredictable. I want her to think about why I didn't accept her offer for the drink after I bought her one.

Another example might be where we go out on a date and we appear to have a good time. At the end of the date she invites me into her house and I purposely decline going into the house with some excuse about how it is getting late and I get up early for work tomorrow.

Also when the conversations are at their peak and she is laughing that's the best time to end the conversation. I don't want to risk the possibility of overstaying my welcome.

There's other ways to mix hot and cold actions to keep someone on their toes. What are your ideas?

It's one thing to proceed cautiously & always leave them wanting more. It's another thing entirely to play games. Unfortunately you seem to want to engage in the latter. Game playing is mean & unhealthy. You wanna play, fine breakout the X-Box or the Monopoly board. Otherwise be straight with people.

• Like 3