Is it messed up?

My girlfriend and me have been dating now for 5 months. However, i've noticed her change alot during those 5 months, and not in a good way.

#1 She has been talking more and more about, and to guys.

#2 I tried talking to her about it she gets mad, and thinks im starting a fight.

#3 When she goes to concerts and parties she dances with other males.

#4 She has guy best friend who likes her, and how i know this is, He's told her before, and she told me. She takes pictures with him, ALOT, and he has started to ask her out more. He claims he is Bisexual but I can see the lust in his eyes every time he's with her. I trust her and everything I just don't trust him.

Is it messed up? Any advice would be great. Thank you!

Edited by Sad Heart
Changing some things

How old are you and how old is your girlfriend?

I ask because this sounds like typical high school behavior. Personally, I would not care if she was talking to or dancing with other guys. Just ignore her when she talks about other guys. Dance with her instead of letting her dance with other guys. And if you find out she is cheating with someone else, then walk away and never look back. But you sound a little insecure and she may intentionally trying to make you jealous or she might just be trying to have fun. It is also ok for you to have fun too. Make friends with other women and dance with other women and have fun.

If you aren't happy with your relationship, then break up with her. You don't have to explain why or ask her to change. Just tell her that you don't want to date anymore because your feelings for her changed. When pressed for reasons why just say 'I don't know.' There is an opportunity cost in continuing to date someone when you are not happy with the relationship.

With all of that said I predict this isn't going to work out well for you in the end. If you are young, then hopefully you will learn and grow from the experience. For example, qualities that you are attracted to when you are young, may change as you mature. So a social butterfly party girl may be fun to date in high school or college but as you mature you start to look for some deeper qualities in women to date.

• Like 2
  • Author

I am 24 and she is 23. I knew I was always insecure. I told her that, she accepted that. You're right about everything though. Thank you Donnie!