Are most girls/women into this kind of stuff?

I am a fan of romance in nature/rural areas.

I mean a lot of hiking and stuff, picnics, maybe camping, going to private beaches, sunset/sunrise stuff (this is my biggest romantic fantasy - this is like a core dream of mine - being out in a place like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=romantic+sunset&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=795&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Z90eVOPwDcSayATdnIHICA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=3L_DnCc192XOcM%253A%3B5dknJonDT-QF2M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fpcdn.500px.net%252F8768142%252F2508a5e4f81e0aae1eed61ccb1c3563b48075899%252F4.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.clickudos.com%252F12-romantic-sunset-couple-pictures%252F%3B900%3B571), and watching stars.

It's not solely the fact that these are excellent romantic settings in my opinion. Deep down, while I seemingly spend so much time on the internet and stuff, I have this little love for nature and Earth. I just can't stand urban areas - like I go to Manhattan for a trip and after a couple days, I feel kind of depressed. Right now, I live in a suburban area and while it isn't ideal, luckily we have this great nature trail that I ride my bike on almost everyday. I think taking some time out of the day to reconnect with nature is always a great idea. It can actually sometimes be the way to regain peace of mind. After all, this is where we came from, so it only makes sense to feel better after reconnecting with nature. I used to go over this friend of mine's quite a bit a few years ago and he lives in a semi-rural area and I still go there for rare visits, and I notice that I always feel happier after spending time there.

So anyway, back to the original question.

Many women are into hiking and biking, and many are also into rural living.

Why don't you join a hiking club? You might meet a girl there with similar interests to yourself.

There has not been one woman 20's to 40's who does not like such a get away to be alone.

Though, I did not date the two girls I took up into the mountains to a private area along a lake. I got a complement from one of them, as they had found it nice.

I would say that's a huge yes.

I second the suggestion about joining a hiking meetup group....great way to meet like minded people.

I am a fan of romance in nature/rural areas.

I mean a lot of hiking and stuff, picnics, maybe camping, going to private beaches, sunset/sunrise stuff and watching stars.

IME, either I never met any who felt that way or didn't inspire those feelings in them. My overwhelming takeaway, having been to the ends of the earth, being an 'outdoor' person from a young age and living in the country for over half my life, was that it was something to do, ostensibly pleasurable perhaps, or fun, but not overwhelmingly romantic, for them. Do they represent a minority or majority? IDK.

A lot of women are into that. I was. I grew up kind of rural. I think to meet those women you have to not live in a huge metroplex like NY where so many of them are afraid of everything natural and living. In Austin, TX, there are a horde of nature lovers and just about any city or town that has surrounding open natural countryside because some of those girls grow up out there and loved it.

They absolutely are, based on my experience. My ex and I used to live five minutes from that sort of scenery and she loved it. I would have trouble understanding a woman who wasn't into that sort of thing.

@OP....majority of women are, but don't expect them to hike for hours without you getting an earful :D Biking on the other hand, I have found most are not keen on it, and will rather just sit and do picnic / patio / pub / etc

I know my tent camping and hiking pics always gets some nice comments on OLD. Nowadays though, people seem to be moving towards "Glamping" instead :rolleyes:

If I weren't into this kind of stuff, I wouldn't spend a fortune - okay, my mother spends the fortune, don't judge! - every year to fly to places like this. Add a horse and it's the most beautiful experience you can make. I'm also from a rural area and the thought of having to move into the big city very soon is saddening.

I'll admit though that I hate tent camping. I rather spend the night in a motel and then drive along to see what else is out there.

As with everything some people love it, others don't.

Personally, I'd like something like that every so often (and do find it very romantic), but overall I'm a city girl!

I like the idea of joining a club so you'll know whoever you meet will definitely share this interest

IME, tent camping was cool as long as they were doing it in an RV with a hot shower and flush toilet and a place to plug in the hair dryer. :D

I do run into that! A lot of guys don't want to do a real hike or camp, unfortunately.