My engaged ex is still creeping on me

ShiningMoon

I dated this guy 4 years ago. We were in college at the time. We were on and off until he told me he didn't want a relationship with me. Fine, I moved on.

He tried to mend things a year later but it was too late as I had already moved on and to be honest, he was the one to reject me. Too late buddy, you had yor shot and you blew it.

Fast foward, 4 years later, he's now engaged.

However, he's been creeping on me for the past 4 months. First, he tried adding me on FB (I declined). He then sent me a message telling me he made a mistake and wants to stay in touch "forever" (I blocked him).

Now, he's been watching my videos multiple times a day, every single day for the past two weeks (I work in entertainment and the stats show the city where the views are from. He now lives in a very small South American town, so I know it's him).

God. As much as I hate to hurt people, he rejected me first. It's been years. He's engaged. How do I make him forget me for good? It's making me feel uncomfortable!

PegNosePete

Ignore. Block. Do not respond to him (even to tell him to stop is giving him the attention he wants). He will get bored eventually.

• Like 2

He is panicking at the thought of getting married so wants to have a few last flings. Quite a common reaction. Ignoring is always best because they wonder if you noticed them or not.

whichwayisup

I agree with the others, just ignore him. And see if you can set your profile private (is it youtube?) so he can't spy on your page.

Why the heck is the guy getting married in the first place?

People wonder why the divorce rate is 50% nowadays *smh*